Old 04-28-20, 08:15 PM   #852
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
Hey PB, check this out...
...so, the $50,000 question is: how did it happen?
How? Why, it was written that way! You can have as many primary missions in a scenario as you want. You can have just as many Secondary missions also... the idea being "All Missions Are Important - so follow orders!" - but seriously, probably just forgot to flip the Objective type. I experimented a little with a few missions like that, where you are assigned a Patrol mission of so many days, which still stands, of course, but upon arrival in the area, you are told to sink ships, which would be the natural thing to do, but with the "Patrol" objective, you are tied to the area before you can go anywhere you want to. Each Objective is independent of the other, and you receive points for completing both. If I remember correctly, you can leave the area, and it does hold the time already committed, so you can chase a target out of the patrol zone and "pause" the time on the "Patrol Objective", and when you re-enter the zone, the clock starts again from where you left off...

Now all I have to do is figure out how to "Search" for those missions with two Primary Objectives of Patrol and Sink at the same time...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote