View Single Post
Old 04-25-20, 03:55 PM   #13064
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootingFish86 View Post
I'm sure my wife meant well when she bought me the uPlay version lol. she probably didn't intend for it to be the worst possible version to buy for modding (and it annoyed me slightly that i had to install yet another launcher onto my computer). I don't mind buying another version of the game but unfortunately my search has been fruitless. It seems that steam uk does not sell it for cheap (it is available only as part of a collection for £25). Disc copies are available on eBay, but only from germany at a price of around £14. Not to sound like a cheapstake but i begrudge paying that amount of money for a game i already own, particularly when the money won't actually go towards the developers and count in a "make more of this game, people like it" kind of way.

I may have to sit on this for a little while, and once world events mean i can go back to work i may rethink and loosen the purse strings a little.

Thanks for your reply
I'm sure Peter missed your post, but he has a "fix" for the UPlay version that will allow you do use TWoS:

Uplay Download Version Fix For SH5 And TWoS

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote