propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torpedo View Post
Hi propbeanie!
You wrote:
"The most consistent way to induce the gauges to quit is to have an AI Submarine that shares the same parts as your submarine, comes within the" spawning range "of your submarine, which is somewhere between 24 and 32 km, depending upon whose data you believe concerning the "spawning range". This occurs from having the parts of the submarines "conflict" with each other. In FotRSU, we are reasonably certain we have eliminated this type of issue, by having separate parts and 3D models of the submarines and their parts for all of the AI ​​submarines. "
Ok, so with Porpoise if I meet a Japanese submarine between 24 and 32 km in FotRSU the problem of blocked gauges is solved. But with the Porpoise I met a C3 submarine that blocked my gauges as I showed with the screenshot and with the data you requested from me.
What is the solution? Choose a submarine other than Porpoise?
Did this problem only happen to me or to other captains and how did they solve it? It seems that, returning to the base, everything is fixed.
Anyway I start with a new career with a different submarine and with FalloftheRisingSun_UltimateEdition_v1.004.a_EN and I hope well !!!
Sorry if I repeat myself but I would like to solve this problem.
Torpedo
Choosing any playable submarine would not matter. If something is conflicting with one playable sub, it will almost 100% conflict with all of the others. We have a couple of ideas between us (s7rikeback and propbeanie) that we can try, and see what happens. If any other user is encountering blank gauges after a Save, exit, the Load the Save later, please let us know, and let us know the home port, submarine used, and where you were when you discovered this issue. Of similar report would be gauges that go to "12 O'Clock high, where not matter what you do, the gauges are straight up noon time, or in the case of the planesmen's depth gauges, at 3 O'Clock and 9 O'clock respectively, no matter how deep or shallow you dive. Torpedo reports this after encountering an IJN C3 submarine. We are not certain if other AI submarine models cause similar yet or not...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfcat View Post
@propbeanie
No, there isn’t a gutter to scroll each message. There is one to scroll through the entire message board, which doesn’t help reading individual long messages.
What is the date and time of the messages, and can you give us an idea of what they say? Are you sure you emptied the Save folder after applying the FotRSU v1.004.a mod? v1.0.1.g had that issue... ?? These two versions (again) are not compatible with each other for the most part.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote