View Single Post
Old 01-30-20, 02:51 PM   #8452
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVGWarhawk View Post
It does not matter. The game is not played by the number of votes. Trump was playing the correct game and won. I have no idea what Hillary Clinton was playing. At the end of the day, no matter how obscure or whatever..the electoral college serves a purpose.
Its a rigged game, plain and simple. It always has been. And nobody should dare to claim that this system is a "democratic" one. It'S not, not in the meaning of "democratic" in modern reinterpretation of te word, nor in the meaning of the very different ancient Greek conception of the term and by the ancient Greek city states' example. All Wetsern models are what ancient Greek wpouiöld label as the antagonoist of true dmeocracy, they would see it is tyranny, a mix of the three base formats they knew of "tyrannis".

I do not mean no unilaterally bash the Us here, its illustrated by me many times that I bash other states, including Germany and Europe, as harsh as well. Its just that the U poses in the world as being the shining role model for all world to admire and follow. It isn'T. Its as corrupted, maybe even worse so due to its immense power and the fallout that creates, than all others as well.