View Single Post
Old 10-27-19, 02:38 PM   #8611
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by merc4ulfate View Post
Probeanie I think The Task Force hates me. The following is beginning from a good save.

So I have forgone attacking the force with CTD issue in the Marianas instead I am sitting in the Subuya sea waiting for Karita's center force to come through.

The first try they turned around and left and I couldn't catch up and over take them due to all the planes they kept in the air.

The second try I went to the San Bernadino pass and waited for them and sank a Fuso, two Yamato, three DD and a CA. After that save however it can not be reloaded and the whole game crashes upon loading that save.

The third try I move to the far west side of the sea to try an attack there since it is narrow. I see a lot of large groups of allied planes coming and going moving from east to west then south west. Just when the TF should be showing up on radar CTD which I found weird since I have see this TF twice before but at different locations along the route.

I had no issues with IJN planes around me so I am thinking maybe this is an issue with one of the allied planes? I am going to try to rerun the last one and see if I can get any more information.
Do you remember the dates of the 2nd & then 3rd encounters? I don't remember if I mentioned it before, but I did find some "naming" convention troubles in the BattleofPhilippineSea.mis file? The file shouldn't be capable of loading in the ME and "playing" the VCR feature if there is something wrong with the file, but it did. Hence, my supposition that all was well with the file. It might be now that you have a corrupted Save file from the 1st encounter and / or the 2nd encounter. The new BattleofPhilippineSea.mis file will be different than the one in V0.90, and should (in theory) run better. We are in the process of jumping over the last few hurdles to bring out the next version.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote