Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 10-03-19, 09:22 PM   #8575
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

The next release is not going to be quite as easy, we are hoping, but not too much more so... but the enemy will "see" you easier.

So I didn't find the first group, but it is the 2nd group anyway, when you have the CTD? Is it about the same time-of-day both times? It almost has to be a plane spawning... Maybe I'll look through the AirGroups of the carriers in these groups... though all of the files seem to check out fine...

I don't think I'm going to survive much longer in this test though. I just took a break from it again (stress), and I am now the center of attention, with 4 DD doing the Mexican Hat Dance on me, taking their turns doing the do-si-do on my head, while a fifth stands close-by, listening for me. Two others are a short distance away, between me and the cripples... I am finding it difficult to maintain depth, now at 112 from the previous 62, and now have 42% hull damage, more "We have flooding!" exclamations, and there is the "hiss" of water all over, and breaking glass anytime anyone on the boat so much as sneezes. Top speed is right at 2knots, and we seem to be making lots of noise, because the rpm gauge is over 150 to get those 2 knots. One electric and one diesel still out, and only one working tube aft, not loaded. Still have stern battery issues also, and the latest is that "We have fumes, sir!" We are right at 12:45pm time-wise, and I can hear the screws spinning up for another run to come over us... When I reload the Save, I'm afraid we'll have to blow ballast shortly after... No sign of a hiccup or hitch in the game though, what with all that's going on around us...

Edit: Well, I died... oh well. Try two tomorrow...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna

Last edited by propbeanie; 10-03-19 at 11:10 PM. Reason: Ratz...
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote