Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 06-03-19, 11:10 AM   #8233
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

Yes, 16 knot average setting for Makassar Straits, headed for Batavia. Unfortunately, the slowest ship in the group can only do 15 knots, and some of the waypoints are set to 19 knots, which I'm sure contributes to the issues experienced here... I have found multiple TaskForce groups in two files now, that are routed across land in some of the atolls. They almost ~all~ have weird turns in their routing, sometimes as much as a 170 degree turn between three waypoints (ie: heading of 85° at Waypoint 1, reach waypoint 2, and then have a heading of 255° to reach Waypoint 3, like a ">" shape), all for waypoint "loops", which I am going through and eliminating, unless they are "smooth" transitions at the loop points... This will take a while.

Several of the video and / or social media sites have been getting hacked the last few days, which would explain some of their issues, along with the DRM. The DRM in Windows 10 has reached out and bit me myself and I, with music my band had recorded years ago, that I had edited and then experimentally applied "copyright" to (for internet upload) on a Win7 machine that I no longer have. I apparently do not have the "rights" to the music on my new laptop - even though it is mine... very frustrating.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote