View Single Post
Old 06-02-19, 03:12 PM   #8227
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immelmann View Post
Last night while playing a save of the same task force contact with the excessively rolling Takao that I had reported earlier.

https://clips.twitch.tv/EasyColdMouseRalpherZ
Same group as before, you say? I am on the wrong computer to watch the videos. They just won't go on this beast I'm on now... You had them on radar in the previous vid, correct? Did you say how many are in the group altogether? In the one with the CTD, again, my computer on playback is very herky-jerky, pausing from 3 to 10 seconds between every one-two seconds of vid... but I'm guessing you're in the same area between Davao and New Guinea, just east of those islands, by that "shoal" water - and you say they're actually traveling relatively southwest, not northeast? If so, then this would be after the weird "turn" by southeast Mindanao, as shown in that ME map in an earlier post... I am working on some re-routing of Task Forces for the release after the one incubating now, so I might send you the files when I finish with them... let you see if you can break them...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote