Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 02-03-19, 10:29 PM   #7350
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

I may not have my radio tuned to that channel either... sorry - but, ID=290 gets you an "Insert Yellow Sea 01.mis", while ID=306 gets you "Insertion Commando Attu 02" (which shouldn't be in the ObjectiveCode listings), and ID=308 gets you "Insertion Commando Adak 02", which also shouldn't be active in the game. The game uses all kinds of "ID=" lines in the Save file, and I'd have to spend a couple of hours looking at the files to remember which is the "ID=" to use for the mission assignments... The PatrolObjectives.cfg file in FotRSU itself should have ID=1 through ID=337, numbered sequentially in order - of necessity for the game to work, so 337 mission listings, of which the last eight are commented out, for the old SubRon50 missions... If you are getting duplicates anywhere, it is not intentional, and it shouldn't be there... I think (therefore I am, I think)...

1:12 mark

btw, the DynamicMiss.cfg file in the Campaign folder also uses ID numbers, and they are slightly different than the PatrolObjectives numbers, like 100 higher, and do not match the same mission assignments. If you use the Send Contact Report or Update Status, then you might get an "ID=" from that also... ??

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote