View Single Post
Old 01-13-19, 10:26 PM   #7149
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by merc4ulfate View Post
I would love to know how the physics in FOTRSU compare to Improved Ships Physics if anyone knows by comparison.

Will there be any Environmental Mods adjusted to use with FOTRSU or changes within FOTRSU governing Fog, Storms and Ship movements during storms?
I can't remember ISP too much, and it didn't cover all the ships that FOTRS had, did it? But from what I can remember, the "physics" are similar, though maybe not quite as "slow", if you will. Hopefully, someone else has rememberance of using it.

As for environmental mods, the original FOTRS environment is still there. though there might be some minimal changes to it. We have an altered weather "patterns" for the Aleutian missions, if you ever want to go up there - oh wait! you ~will~ go up there, at least twice, if you're based at Pearl or Midway, since they now do the Polar Circuit also... but yes, we added some weather changes in on certain missions, not the whole game. The frequency of storms and fog are increased for the Aleutians.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote