View Single Post
Old 12-30-18, 01:21 PM   #11528
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo View Post
Dear Vecko: I want to salute you for the very deserved Award received, and for your constant work on TWoS, making SH5 the best Uboat subsim available today. And the resurrection of the badass SH5 didnīt was a joke!

Also for all the awarded members, and for all the modders who contributed to the loooong list of mods included in TWoS.

Congratulations and a salvo of four torpedoes for you! Eel, loss!!!! Eel loss!! Eel loss!!! Eel loss!!!

Fitzcarraldo
Wow! I've realize this just now! Thank to all who have voted for TWoS and to all who haven't. Thanks ALL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptJulius View Post
Hi! so i disabled Shorter External Transfer Cooldown and Historical Torpedo Ranges and Speeds , deleted all previous saves , (just got to Happy Times) started new patrol from base left Wilhelmshaven 1940-06-15ish everything is fine but after cruising longer and talking to crew i got CTD again when i spoke to XO , tried it twice to be exact .. same results , have no idea why.

TWoS Campaign Start_Type VIIB
TWoS UI cmd_Radio Reports_Auto Target ID
I tried to reproduce your problem but I couldn't. Started new HT campaign, sailed for 7-8 days and all the dialogs from all crew members worked without problems or CTDs...
I'd recommend full game re installation and a fresh campaign start.

Happy new year!
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote