View Single Post
Old 07-12-18, 04:33 AM   #12
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shibbyland View Post
Thanks for that. Mediafire says the file was recently uploaded (July 2018) from Serbia and Montenegro. What does that mean? I thought it was uploaded years ago?
Approximately once a month I upload a new update and I also update the main full standalone installer as well. That's why the files are recently modified. For example, right now I'm preparing v2.2.7 update for the end of the month...

Quote:
I know its probably a pain in the ass to keep asking and I don't mean to be but its just really hard to understand why im detecting a virus now but didn't on a previous version?
This is question for your AV software support/publisher. I've noticed from user reports that Norton IS is also very picky regarding software from unknown publishers .

Quote:
There doesn't seem to be a lot of recent downloads to see how other people have found it.
Up to this moment exactly 2484 downloads for the latest full installer and 661 for the update.

Quote:
Have you guys considered campaigning to have your content included in the original game to bring it back to life on the market? I'd buy Cold Waters but I know any other subsim just doesn't come close to Wolves of Steel megamod.
Never going to happen. I'm pretty much sure that most of the moders would never allow for their work to be included in any kind of commercial product, especially if we are talking about so much hated Ubisoft...

Quote:
I use ESET. It very rarely picks up anything as a threat so when it does I take notice. I've submitted a support request to see if they can analyse the file but that might take some time to hear back.
Good...If you may not noticed, I actually recommend this in TWoS download section.
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote