View Single Post
Old 06-24-18, 08:18 AM   #202
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

First of all, just to be certain, when you start the game again KingKenny04, go to the Options page and make certain you have the Game Play settings the way you want them, including un-ticking the manual targeting. That controls the Single (Quick) Missions and other non-career modes of the game. When you load an existing career, or do a new career and you are in the Captain's Office again, click on the wooden radio icon toward the left of the room view, and choose those Game Play options again, and make certain they are set the way you want them. Those control the Career mode only of the game. You might have to check that every new career, depending upon what you choose for the "Easy, Normal, Hard" settings for the CareerStart. Finally, after you "Lock" the target, turn that PK on so that the TDC "tracks" your intended target, else you'll be like me on manual targeting, and miss 90% of the time... and just a minor detail, make certain that you have an appropriate tube selected - just sayin'... I have been known to attempt to shoot at my intended victim, traveling across right-to-left on a 15 bearing, and as I'm shooting, I realize that I have an aft tube selected... that doesn't work too well either...

Now, prepare for greetings from the other old-heads, welcoming you back after a long, silent run... "Welcome back, old-head!"

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote