Old 09-27-17, 04:27 PM   #8766
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmic View Post
John Vecko deserves this
Thanks you very much guys, your help truly means a lot, but also please understand that the main motive behind my stubborn work on this game is certainly not the money...
The fact it self that so meany people are now able to enjoy SH5 in the form as it should be in the first place, without a headache, huge modlist and constant wrestling with countless bugs and game crashes, is the biggest reward for me...

Anyway, mnts salvaging operation progress so far...Cables are strong, all is going according to plan...

In a few days I'll start to import warships and after that I can start slowly to edit campaign files in order to support recent changes.
The plan is that with already existing air raid sirens and upcoming "injection" of newly imported illuminated ships, sea and environmental units, coastal waters and ports in TWoS becomes much more "live" and atmospheric...

Also, please note that ship models above also present work of many different modders dating even back to GWX era, so make sure to also check full credits list which will be included in TWoS documentation folder from the next update...

Cheers...and happy hunting !
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote