Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 08-08-17, 10:38 AM   #5137
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

@ jldjs: The Dials.cfg file is in Data / Menu / cfg / Dials.cfg, and is dated 2007-07-12 at 20:46, and looks to be 15,808 in size... My guess is that it's from TMO v1.7... maybe. That is a "stock" game time stamp though... dunno

@ immelman: Thank you for that. Glad we helped get you out of the doldrums, and some wind caught your sail... tic - subs have a "sail", correct? conning tower? turm?... sorry, bad joke, won't happen again - until the next time... - it's definitely interesting that you've got your Win7 "sails" trimmed in tight to the jib, and cut to catch the best of the wind. I used to do that for my multi-track audio recording boxes, and the video box. Now they're all the same thing as my gaming box, since the horsepower is there in the "modern" computer. I still have some services "killed", but nothing like what we used to have to do back in the XP days with a PentiumIII 800mHz computer that had one gig of RAM, and an AGP video card... - oh, wait! I've still got one of those!!! - what was it then, black viper, or something, was the site to visit? I just searched, and he's still doing it, and has Win10 tips... I never did go as gung-ho as he did - does, I guess...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote