View Single Post
Old 08-03-17, 08:52 PM   #56
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

I've got Brisbane going also bubblehead1980, and it was a "typo" from when I copied the boat from Flotilla 2, I forgot to change my ID to F3...

In the meantime, I was going to make a movie of me sinking some ships in the campaign near the Solomon's... I guess I'm going to have to give my gunners a pay raise. Two airplanes downed and three ships sunk, and the closest I got to a ship was just now, at about 4700 yards... Can't get close enough to shoot the torpedoes, that they haven't already sunk it on me... Next one, I don't think I'll put them at Battle Stations..,

Steering is a bit slow, but if you anticipate what you want to do, you can still dodge the bomb drops from planes. They did almost get me the first time... Thank goodness for Ahead Flank and the engines coming up fast, even though in real life, I don't think they were ~that~ responsive or fast...

What-duh-yuh think Bubblehead1980? You going to include it in the update you're working on? It def needs some artwork, different guns, etc., and it will have all that submarine nomenclature, besides having to have some slightly different missions, but it sure is fun!... Excellent job yubba getting it going in the campaign!

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote