gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendras View Post
Yes Sir.

Definitely not.

No, in fact I didn't test your original tga, because I knew that it was far too big. Here is the definitive evidence, the pictures speaks for itself (in game icon with your original tga)
Okay, that's an evidence

Since we are at it...

Quote:
No problem.

About the light's icon, reducing its size by 50 % is still acceptable :

What do you think ?
50% relative to the tga version featured in the package I posted yesterday, and with text of unchanged size?
What about moving the text on the left size of the icon, so not to overlap the overaly used for the La Vielle lighthouse?

Quote:
Don't loose your precious time on that problem, i will see/test that myself. Keep going forward with 3D modelling, you're very good !
Thanks. Today, I will post an update with a few tweaks, I think I am up to something. Should I fail again, I will leave the issue to you

Quote:
Mmh, I don't know. Maybe it's not the appropriate sound for this beacon, but sure it will be for bigger islands. On the video, the sea state is not stormy.
But still it is wavy: I can see waves breaking against a large rocky coast. Believe me, that's not the kind of sound one would expect for gentle waves lapping against an isolated and streamlined obstacle in the middle of the sea. For the model we are currently working on, but also for biggers rocky shoals as the one of La Vieille, I see 'Submarine waves lap.wav' (in SHIII's Sound folder) more appropriate.
BTW, this same sound is used as SFX of both Maunsell forts featured in GWX

Quote:
Yes, of course. I will send you v.8 during the afternoon.
...or v.9, depending who will be faster
gap is offline   Reply With Quote