View Single Post
Old 06-24-17, 04:57 PM   #94
Shadow
Torpedoman

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiz33 View Post
By you definition. DW is un-finished. They put in a feature that you can hand off varies function to your crew except they are more than useless. Now there's an un-finished game if you ever wants one. Your problem is that you expect to see things in this game that was never promised. Sorry kid, you can't get everything you want. (even when it was promise to you, but certainly not in this case) maybe you would understand once you grow up. As I said. If you fett that certain feature should be included at this price, I can understand. but to call a game un-finished because it does not include features that was never promised is just BULL.
That's become an argument of semantics. Cold Waters will be "unfinished" for as long as KFG intends to keep adding content to it. It's not an intrinsically negative trait. I'd say it's more positive than anything, as long as they keep working on it.

It will only be finished once the devs decide to put a bow on it and deem it so.

It really has no bearing on the game's quality unless, come the decision to call it finished, it falls short of expectations. But that's a very subjective perception and expectations will vary from person to person. I personally believe CW will only get better with time.

Last edited by Shadow; 06-24-17 at 05:09 PM.