Old 02-18-17, 07:51 PM   #7185
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo View Post

First test with update 5e.

SH5 (Gold DVD) started via Uplay with administrator rights, W7 compatibility on W10. Both SH5.exe and UPlay with W7 compatibility and administrator rights.
Disengaged Real Nav and Encrypted messages.
Playing with Wind and Smoke addon.
PC configured for MaMa Fix 2 (priority process).

The events:

Used the CW Campaign test by Vecko for a fast transfer between CW and HT, playing 64 TC max. Only a trip to the transfer data (it was June 2-1940).
Started campaign, in the bunker I had this message:

Save and reload, requested Type VIIB turm, go to the boat, and a similar message:

I did the trip; on June 2, 1940 I received the campaign transfer display:

...Continue....

....Continue....Transfer OK:

Save and reload the campaign.

In the bunker, 6-15-1940, Happy Times. The same message "negative", save and reload, go to boat, and the same message "negative" (but the transfer was OK). I save and reload in this position five times, ever the same message: (observe the date in the upper right, HT, 6-15-1940.

Started HT without problems.

Never I received a possitive message from the script ("transfer OK..."). The transfer works OK. But I have the MaMa fix 2.

Never I received a message in the trip from the script. Only in bunker, both CW and HT.

NEVER I received a different message with save/reload cycles.

Tomorrow I will test the new update 5f, but I think it is the same. Or did you change something in the OldCoder script, Vecko?

Many thanks and best regards.

Fitzcarraldo
Interesting, thanks...You are saying that successful campaign transfer has been initiated despite the fact that you have never received "in good order" message?
This could mean that maybe not all processes which Coders's script is checking are necessary for successful campaign transfer.

I think that dbgview output log of same playing session would be of great help to OldCoder...

Last edited by vdr1981; 02-18-17 at 08:05 PM.
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote