View Single Post
Old 01-30-17, 07:23 AM   #3655
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt commander lare View Post
Hi I was wondering what Button brings up the gramophone if I click the Gramophone Button it brings up a weird Map.
I do not recall off the top of my head if there's a shortcut keypress for that, but if you go into the Radio Room / Captain's Cabin in a Gar boat, over the left shoulder of the radioman is the phonograph player. If you click on that, it'll open a conversion chart (that has typos in it), and at the bottom of that "sheet" is the phonograph player. The control buttons are on the very bottom edge of the sheet under the phonograph, and right next to the close "X" button. You might have to drag the sheet up in order to be able to see that, depending upon your screen resolution. If I'm remembering correctly, the "plain" FotRSU only has the one song in it, and that is the theme music...

Edit: Just ran a few single missions, and the radio on the Gar is on the shelf up and behind the Radioman. If you're on a Porpoise boat, the radio and that map are in the overhead above the chart table's lights. The radio is like the phonograph, in that it is at the bottom of that map "sheet" in the lower right, and may not be visible unless you click and drag the screen.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna

Last edited by propbeanie; 01-30-17 at 07:34 AM. Reason: Gar Porpoise radio.
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote