View Single Post
Old 01-30-17, 07:02 AM   #3654
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by torpedobait View Post
The slowdown starts as you enter the Kiisuido Strait, and gets progressively worse as you near the narrows (Okinoshima Island?) and is most pronounced once in Osaka Bay, until the ctd at 1x TC in mid-bay. At least that is my experience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by s7rikeback View Post
It was a shore emplacement. But second time round it had vanished... Low tide perhaps first time round..
... edit ...
So you both have had very similar experiences... I do not understand how a shore placement ends up out in the the middle of the bay, unless they're "drawn" similarly to an RGG, and only generate when a player's boat is close... Near the Kobe area is where some of the warships are supposed to generate in the HarborTraffic layer, but everything is set to "GENERIC" for practically the entire harbor. There are a few "PC" groups for Patrol Craft that use questionable generic calls that may not have vessels available. However, I'm looking in the other layers now for a specific vessel call that is incorrect. Do any of you with this experience have an approximate time frame? It would help with narrowing down which file to suspect the most. You'll not be surprised that our main suspect is... 4Xx_Jap_TaskForce... again... We might have to change how they run.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote