View Single Post
Old 12-30-16, 10:30 PM   #3335
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
I was in a Gato, I'm using v0.52 and it was about September 1942 I think.
Ahem, about these photo missions you've supposed to have got rid of, you've missed more than one old bean, they just gave me a new photo op to go and photograph Osaka of all places, I'll be giving that one a miss me thinks.
Its December 28th 1942 now and me and the crew are taking a little break and sunbathing off the coast of Okinawa, ahhh this is the life.
Oh one last thing, lieutenant Tucker L Costa has been relieved of duty, any special abilities men that don't work correctly are consigned to a desk job.
Well, Lt Costa is just going to have to stay benched, unless someone who knows about that fancy stuff like that can fix it. As for the Photo Op Recons, in my hurry to get more of the update out for 52, besides have run-aways at Dutch Harbor, I neglected to put a couple other file changes in, so you'll get photo recons, but they might not give you any "Renown", so you do all the hard work, and probably get nothing... In the meantime, tweaked that area of the Jap_HarborTraffic some more to reduce not only the frequency of the vessels, but how often they rotate, so there should a major reduction in that area. I still have to get rid of some more in Tokyo harbor, and the western end of the Inland Sea is absolutely crawling with 'em, as is the Kagoshima area... more trimming and paring yet to do. The "drunk" vessel you encountered? I cannot find what it was, where it came from. All I can guess is that it was something that didn't spawn correctly... probably because of too many patrol boats...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote