Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 12-03-16, 06:37 PM   #2947
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

And for those of you who are adventurous, ready for a challenge, possibly very boring duty at times (doo-dee??), since there's only 15 items that the computer can choose from at this time, ~AND~ it's only a one year assignment from June of '42 to July of '43 at Dutch Harbor... ~IF~ you want to try it out, go to

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zogngodlf7...Alaska.7z?dl=0

click on "Cancel, continue to the download" on the irritating DropBox wanting you to sign up box, and then download the file, which is

CampaignAlaska.7z

Like I say, it's only 15 things that you can get assigned, but it's better than the one that was in there before - maybe. I had to copy stuff from elsewhere for the DynamicMiss.cfg file, and it may not be correct. Half of what's here now is from TMO, the rest is copies of other things.

We already know about the boats, the Superman DD and the Killer Planes, and be aware of that as you go about your patrols. Dutch Harbor only assigns you either an S-18 or S-42 class initially, and I don't know if they have any others in their inventory, though I do know they had Gato boats going out of there, just from the little bit of reading I've done. I want to know if I should drop the photo recons and the insert commandoes tasks, and if you get relatively rotating assignments, and not the same Patrol Attu over and over and over again... An occasional over and over is understandable, due to there only being 15 assignments at this time...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote