View Single Post
Old 08-28-16, 10:26 AM   #1602
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin Robbins View Post
... It's very important that we give credit to everyone who contributed. I'm absolutely certain that someone will be left out, but it won't be because we didn't do our best effort.

If we have seen further than others it is because we have stood on the shoulders of giants. And we're takin' names!...
I'll start on it again. I was taking notes before, in a notebook, handwritten of course, and had gotten like 20 pages in, and l lost the dad-blame notebook... oldmanitis strikes ~again~... If I didn't know better, I'd think I was old, but I'm a pup compared to the rest of you guys... tic

Anyway, I wasn't doing it on the computer, because I'm at three or four machines throughout the day, but I think I'll stick with one machine for the task at hand, and just do it... What I was doing before was going through this thread only, making a short note of the proposal, task, or whatever, who did it, any responses, and the post number, along with the page number. It was beginning to look like the minutes from a business meeting... Are you wanting anymore detail than that?

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is online   Reply With Quote