View Single Post
Old 08-23-16, 09:04 PM   #1531
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdrsubron7 View Post
... There are 6 files in the mis.files which are labeled Jap SubHunters. Looking at them through the ME would look like the one below from '42a Jap SubHunters ...
[picture]
... This should get your adrenaline flowing, pb.
Wow... what can I say?... Super Ducimus with the DD groups...

Going by the looks of things, it may well be that I was between two or three groups when they got me earlier, and when trying to get into the East China Sea, I could well have encountered four or five of them... again: wow

But where's the merchant vessels my last patrols???...

Going by what I'm seeing in v2.0 of FotRS, the DDs had super ears and super eyes, and super guns... I'll be posting an XL spreadsheet later this evening with some figgers from the sim.cfg files of FotRS v1.3, 2, the 5 levels, and stock. Velly intellesting. Ducimus' Evil Airplanes have nothing on AOTD_MadMax and his DD groups... - especially when you can't use your radar for any form of targeting or tracking...

Edit: The "AI Levels Study.XLS" file is in the WIP area. I don't know why, but after I looked at it in Google Sheets, it makes a 2nd copy of it. Now I don't know which is which... but interesting stuff. For the most part, I have no idea what I'm looking at...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna

Last edited by propbeanie; 08-23-16 at 09:35 PM. Reason: added cdrsubron7 quote & xls sheet uploaded
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote