Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 08-08-16, 07:29 PM   #1112
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

I've been doing all the other Single Missions from the stock game (haven't found anymore problem children), and I don't know if it's my imagination or what, but they are *tough* now, compared to what I had been doing with them previously... Seems the destroyers though are either super-human, or incapable of operating a sonar console, one or the other, with little in between. I just had two toughies come after me, and it came down to a me or them, so I did get them, but after those two were gone, the four that were left acted like little scared chickens, running away from the farmer with an axe in his hand... I got quite a bit more fight out of the two merchants that were left. The two biggest, of course, and apparently the "key" to completing the primary objective of the mission. I've sunk 2 DD and 4 merchants, and left the other four DDs still looking for me, going round and round in circles. Not cool, but "to my advantage" thunk I... these two merchants are running, so I surfaced (after we're a-ways from the DD convention). They're 6200 yards away, and they are firing on me. The gall. Straddling me too, so I went back down. Tried again a while later, when they were 7200 yards away. They started shooting at me. Mind you, I'm going AWAY from them. Back down I go. we'll try again later for an end-around... Anyway, an SM, last on the list of the "stock" missions "Borneo Convoy". I think you're in a Balao... Been at it for an hour plus... I'm looking forward (what?!?!!? are you NUTZ???) to cdrsubron7's Aleutian Islands missions, crazy as that sounds...

btw, perty ships, max.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote