Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 07-31-16, 06:28 PM   #990
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

I understand all that J0313. There are so many variables involved in this game, that sometimes you wonder if the sneeze you just did caused something. You actually might have something there with that "send a 2nd patrol report" thingie. FotRS is based on TMO v1.7, so I wonder if it's in there?... Tho it does seem to me that I've lost my sinkings in stock even... Right now, I'm trying to remember and write down the sizes of the different files in the save folder, and try to see if there's any correlation there...

In the meantime, I've been cleaning out some of my bmp screen grabs and deleting them. Gosh, it's amazing how many of those I've done the last few weeks. I've went probably years without doing it before this. Maybe when I first started playing SH4, I did that... yeah, pretty sure I did... but these are cool...

A Japanese heavy cruiser takes a couple more hits...

Duh pooh widdle catapult ship... It took two torps and a large surface round real close together. Makes an impressive fireball...

and here's that German "Z" destroyer in all it's glory:

I left the link to Photobucket "active" there on these so you can go see 'em up close. Again though, just be careful what you click on around there. The picture after this one in the folder is an up close shot, showing where the "base" model came from... spoiler alert: it has Japanese markings...

btw, cdsubron7... I'm still out on that first patrol, the orders say "Honshu", but the map says "Kyushu". When the primary was completed a while back, it again said "Honshu". I am definitely South and West of Honshu, South & West of Bungo Suido. I'm gonna have to start back (take the long way home) because of fuel levels in the ole Porpoise boat. Nary a contact, other than about a dozen airplanes patrolling the area. Not even a fishing boat to shoot at, and it's almost January!!! I'm sure something will show-up sometime soon...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna

Last edited by propbeanie; 07-31-16 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Patrol Report
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote