View Single Post
Old 04-24-16, 09:01 AM   #4931
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleuJona View Post
is there a way to get back the "charts" box (for seeing the grid squares you're supposed to patrol)?
If you can't find any ***_Draggables.TDW file in your main Silent Hunter 5 folder then you did not enable the mod properly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevally. View Post
Did you check that all your crew made it down the hatch before diving
Sounds like someone banging to get in
LOL

Quote:
3. Last time i installed a Modpack (must be Sobers Megamod) i had a Mod working where i could identify Targets Type and Speed by counting the RPM of the Screws as seen here . Is this working with the WoS Mod? Or can i add it somehow because it is really immersive for me.
No...Because I don't find prospect of ship speed determination just by listening it's propeller noise very realistic...This would be rather exploit of limited number of different ships types and variations in SH games...On top of that, the mod is not compatible with latest OHII and it can destabilize the game...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taki1980 View Post

Some Questions on that Mod still rising that i cant find in Documentations, Tutorials or the FAQs or the Links that are posted here.

Lots of QUestions i know. But cant find Info on this.

Ty in Advance

Greetz
You will hardly find direct answers on your questions because what you ask depends of many, many different factors...You'll learn in time... oooor you will rage quit and go back to SH3/4 where things are much more certain and predictable, like many did...
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote