View Single Post
Old 09-02-15, 02:11 AM   #77
Betonov
Navy Seal

Downloads: 26
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Politenessman View Post

You misunderstand the crisis you face, the financial one is a disaster, but the demographic one is existential, it means you won't have the tax base to pay for your debts or services.
You missunderstand Europe. No wonder since you quoted Mark Steyn and after a research of his works I have concluded that I wouldn't use those books for fertilizer. They're a load of crap, but they lack actual nutritional values to be an actual manure.

Don't you worry your pretty litle head about Europe. We always find a way to deal with these problems, the hard way or the easy way. So we'll just have to pay our own pensions as we work and not relly on the younger generation for it. And maybe start educating our children on more savy financial maneouvers like investing money in growing markets so there's always a possible second income. Maybe we will turn hard left, nationalize our industries, throw the greedy fat cats into jail and live off the billions they wouldn't share. Maybe we'll turn far right, throw out anyone that doesn't fit in. Maybe we'll finally see the old generation without ideas die out and start a new world that's focused on prosperity rather than cheap political scoring.

European first half century is always turbolent which then evens out to second half of prosperity. So I chose the interesting time to get born.
Betonov is offline   Reply With Quote