Stiebler
Fuel Supplier

Downloads: 29
Uploads: 4

@Anvart,

Hallo Anvart again,
Answers to your questions:
Quote:
Now radar antennas FuMo30, 61, 64 are always mounted up in R02 nodes... but radar antennas FuMo29GEMO are always mounted up in R01 nodes... or no?
Correct (yes.) But only if the Stiebler4C hard-code patch is installed on top of the H.sie patch.
Quote:
Stiebler's citates:
"... Since the release of NYGM 3.6E, Tycho has adapted Anvart’s latest up/down code for raising and rotating the radars ..."
Wrong, it is not the last version... it's one of the first... two firsts variants were issued.
"... the animation files found as silenthunteriii\data\animations\anva_anim.anm and silenthunteriii\data\library\anva_smc.dat are not present. ..."
Where you found such junk... IIRC it's old experimental code... and I did not made code for ROD antenna never.
OK, thanks for the two corrections.
Quote:
"... the Anvart-Stiebler patch provided with the Stiebler hard-code fix 4C ..."
"... Anvart_Stiebler Turms ..."
What is it? What is the relationship I have to your R01, R02 nodes?
IIRC, I've been doing (long time ago) retexturing of the compasses on turms.
The turms which I fixed in hard-code were the turms you supplied to me several years ago. According to you (above) '
it is not the last version... it's one of the first'. However, it uses your animation files for raising and lowering the radar and radio D/F aerial. I am happy to acknowledge your considerable skills in achieving this.
Quote:
And, ~ 5 years ago, I have asked you try change the hardcode, so that in campaign when selecting the type of radar was determined node of installation for radar antenna, node R01 (FuMo29GEMA) or node R02 (FuMo30, 61, 64).
You responded that you can't do it.
And now I can do it. Are we not all lucky?

Stiebler.
Stiebler is offline   Reply With Quote