View Single Post
Old 06-14-15, 02:00 PM   #2026
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

So you're telling me that max weather change interval forced by DynEnv is 48h??

If so, this is not good because weather in game stays stuck for much longer periods after save/reload... I could only hope that when finally weather change kicks in after 3 or more days, actual change is consistent with settings precised in weather.cfg files...

This thing is also bothering me...When you load your gamesave while on patrol, instantly one weather change will kick in bringing completely new weather parameters. The question is, is this change within parameters precised in weather.cfg files or is it completely random. For me , it seems that is completely random but I hope I'm wrong...

Extremely useful would be quick test patch for DynEnv which will limit max weather change interval anywhere in the world to something like 6h and wind speed for example 10m/s so we could test and understand quickly how much DynEnv features are affected by save/reload problem .

If still ,with such patch on board, game would give us 15m/s winds and weather change after 3 or 4 days that wont be good at all...But, my assumption is that the game will constantly shifts weather in a intervals of few hours with winds no higher than 10m/s (cross your fingers).
If this is true than ave /reload problem wouldn't be such a problem after all...

I hope you've understood my poor English?
Can you do that?
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote