View Single Post
Old 02-01-15, 07:37 AM   #1138
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleRabbit View Post
Anybody know how to fix the problem with destroyers knowing where you are even when you are sitting on the bottom (below 40m), not moving and doing nothing?
Sometimes they won't even attack me when I surface they will just follow me forever and more often than not I can't even get into rang to kill them.

I've tried reload a saved game but in places like the dover straits it happens to often that one will magically see me and hunt me.

I read somewhere that it's a problem with IRAI http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...postcount=2272 is there a way to disable it or configure it?
The problem with SH5 AI is that it can be very skilled and stupid in the same time. There is one file that can effect exactly what you want (init.aix), check IRAI redme file, you may found something interesting there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnsuper View Post
I am grateful for this assembly. But half of the mods do not see a list of the documents in the folder. I do everything as described in the installation but I can not start a new game. it crashes to the desktop. Could you give a more detailed description or complete assembly of your mods please

finnsuper@mail.ru
There aren't readme files for some mods because they are not contained in their original packages in the first place.
Make sure that you are familiar with JSGME and TDW generic patcher before you start your instalation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oby View Post
I want to test inertia but I'm a little confused.

If I use inertia patch from TDW generic patcher, must I also install TDW_Ship_Inertia_1_1_0+TDW_IRAI_0_0_41_Inertia_Dam age or I could just enable inertia patch from generic patcher with only TDW_IRAI_0_0_41_Inertia_Damage?

Thanks
Those mods are not necessary and probably incompatible IMO. The patch effects propeller RPM inertia.
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote