View Single Post
Old 09-23-13, 01:01 PM   #66
Mikemike47
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 1078
Uploads: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by plj View Post
I mean the .dll files TDWFileUtils.dll and TDWUtils.dll .. but I doubt they are changed now .. and I should be paying more attention :p
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjizzle View Post
this 2 .dll's from game folder must not be overwrite by the patcher.... that's why i say do not enable the patcher with JGSME.... the patcher it's a stand alone application .... somewhere TDW mentioned that i can't find it where but when i will find it than i will show u ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by gap View Post
He didn't say he enabled the patcher with JSGME. Ig I got him right, he only made a copy of the files affected by TDW's patches, patched them, and enabled them using JSGME as if they were a normal mod. To my understanding, following the above steps hasn't any side effect and it is the best way to keep stock files clean, in case TDW changes patcher version or something goes wrong during the patching process.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjizzle View Post
sorry for my mistakes...my eyes are like 2 big Bulbs
now i didnt sleep more then 35h i realy need a bed now ...
No problem Sjizzle. Please get some well deserved rest. Thanks for your help and glad we can help you.

The TDW****.dll files do not come from the TDW patcher but from TDW's New UIs for TDC.
Mikemike47 is offline   Reply With Quote