Old 01-27-12, 05:41 PM   #756
Captain_AJ
Crusty

Downloads: 328
Uploads: 0
RE ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfly View Post
iam sorry, iam not using Mitons speech engine, but i know that someone created a SD3 profile for SDBSM and be shure that there are many Kaleuns using SDBSM with SD3.

Maybe additional options in SD3 could help, like a customizeable timer for how long a key is pressed and how often a command is executed. At least and not only for the problem, a makro routine could help too.

SH5 seams to have some performance problems regarding its responsive behavior, like that there is only a short time window recognizing diving commands. It seams also that script and or code intensive mods like TDW new UI`s or and additional running a speech engine in the background putting additional stress in that area. This seams also connected of the sub`s wave sprite animations, they sooner tend to jiggle in that case i think.

If you have at least 4 cpu core`s, i would also experimenting with assigning task`s to cpu core`s directly, as i dont know how efficient SH5 work with more than 2 cores, or recognize 4 or more cores at all.
I am also relizing that the speech engine is learning my commands . Last nite I barked the order and it complied on the first try .. Funny .. Iam not quite sure to which file in the program will show the time specs for the command or speech engine to comply .. Is there a direct path that you know of that I can use to see whats under the hood concerning SD3 ? , and the proper files ? Thanks !

Captain_AJ is offline   Reply With Quote