View Single Post
Old 05-19-11, 04:48 AM   #552
Stiebler
Fuel Supplier

Downloads: 29
Uploads: 4

@Anvart:

Lighted ships:
I have found that it is necessary to set the 'CargoExt=2' for your lighted ships in the campaign_RND.mis files. If the 'CargoExt' has some other values, including -1, then I get CTDs when returning to Kiel from patrols in the Baltic.

Of course, your lighted ships have no visible external cargo anyway. For example, the KSQ has nodes M01 and M02 for external cargo. Your lighted ship LSQ lacks these nodes. Probably this explains the problem.

There is no problem now with NYGM, provided that the CargoExt remains at 2. I have just checked that GWX uses CargoExt=1 for LSQ, which is (presumably) also acceptable.

Quote:
IIRC, I corrected (unwrap UVs) turms for original NYGM only and for original game textures.
No, it was for Mikhayl's hi-res turms. At least, that was the intention! But we never resolved the conflict between radars on the U-boat with the turms. The radars always appeared in the wrong places on the turms, although I made several changes to the node positions (including changes to the SH3.exe code).

But I am very grateful for your efforts to help us, anyway. And your lighted ships are fantastic! One of the most important mods ever made for SH3!

Stiebler.
Stiebler is offline   Reply With Quote