View Single Post
Old 04-16-09, 01:52 AM   #101
Contact
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by youpi View Post
Hi, I have just install this great mod and I want to thank you OLC for his work. So now I have some questions and sorry for my poor english.

How can I have the contact of my U-boat in the map is it possible to do ? It's too hard for me without this. And for the other boat is it possible too ? Is it works with contact color mod or other mod like this ?

Two questions about "zoom" in the map, is it normal that the maximum zoom is 2500 Meters on the map when I center the map to my boat ?

For the zoom in the attack periscop I understand that now threre is no zoom but I have a question about the AOB finder. In the older version of this mod when we use zoom in X6 or X1.5 it was not the same marker we need for calculate the AOB . For the X6 it was the 90 ° (on the center) but when we were in X1.5 zoom we need to use the marker next to the 15°. Now there is only one view on the periscop attack, so we use the 90° or the marker next to the 15° for find the AOB ?

Thanks
Hi

I remember myself when I first saw OLC GUI... It is really something different then I used to see in SH3 or GWX. The times when I wasn't using manual targetings and saw OLC GUI I thought to myself: "omg this is some sort of rocket science". And how it looks was a huge different in all aspects So I think it was not the right time for me to start using OLC GUI.

When I started to do manuall targetings, I'm now seeing things not so complicated and I feel already comfortable in not seeing ship icons anymore. Even not using the nav or tactic maps while on making attack.

So I guess you need time to bring yourself to upper level before start of using OLC GUI.

This was my story