SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   NYGM 3 Super-mod (Current: 3.6 F, January 13th 2015) (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=139231)

weldroid 05-19-09 04:37 PM

Ahoy fellow Kaleuns!

I just dropped by to say hello and thank you for all the hard work that made NYGM into what it is today. Ever since the RuB times I have been an avid fan of this package for its campaign improvements and no-compromise approach to realism (at least within the boundaries of the SH3 engine).

cheers,
weldroid

ReallyDedPoet 05-19-09 05:59 PM

Welcome to SUBSIM weldroid, thanks for dropping in :up:

iesol 05-31-09 07:46 AM

Am i missing something or has the 3.0 and 3.2 versions gone? I can only find the NYGM V25 Fulon7z version on the link in Stiebler's posts?

Slightly confussed.

Stiebler 05-31-09 10:35 AM

Filefront had deleted several files.

I have reinstated the most important ones.

Specificially, you can download NYGM version 3.2 again. Click on my signature.

Stiebler.

iesol 05-31-09 03:16 PM

Many thanks Stiebler. :up:

Andrakis 06-03-09 09:07 PM

I'm having trouble with the download from Filefront. When I unzip the files, it informs me a number are corrupt. Could this be Filefront hosting badly or my computer being unhappy?

I'm really excited to try this mod.

rs77 06-23-09 03:41 AM

I see the same as Andrakis, downloaded V2.5_Fulon from FF and number of files are reported as corrupted, I use 7zip 4.62.

Pavlun 06-23-09 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rs77 (Post 1122161)
I see the same as Andrakis, downloaded V2.5_Fulon from FF and number of files are reported as corrupted, I use 7zip 4.62.

I suspect Filefront crippled the download.
I have downloaded it three times and when extracting with WinRar 3.51 a message always popped up telling 1401 files were damaged.

If this is the case, I would like to ask Stiebler if he possibly could reupload the V2.5_Fulon file.

Stiebler 06-25-09 03:37 AM

NYGM 2.5 full version (Fulon) uploaded again

I have checked the Filefront site, and agree that the NYGM 2.5 Fulon version has somehow become corrupted, although it still contains exactly the same number of bytes as the original version.

Therefore I have reloaded NYGM 2.5 Fulon to FileFront. I have also verified that all files on the Filefront account are identical to those which I uploaded originally.

It took me half an hour to download the NYGM 2.5 Fulon version with a supposed 10 Mb/s broadband connection. I think the new owner may be capping download speeds - alternatively there is a lot of very heavy traffic on the line these days.

Stiebler.

Hitman 06-25-09 07:23 AM

John, you should upload 2.5 here at subsim.com if it isn't already. :hmmm:

silentwayIII 06-27-09 11:13 AM

Periscope and Snorkle wakes

Can a periscope and snorkle wake be implemented in NYGM. It's a realistic feature and adds a lot to the immersion aspect of the game. Can this be done?

silentwayIII

silentwayIII 06-27-09 09:27 PM

Prevoius post error/Snorkle wake implementation

I've noticed that when the snorkle is in operation it does not have a wake. Can this be implemeted in NYGM?

silentwayIII

Degis 06-29-09 09:17 AM

'lo

Firstly, thank you Stiebler and Co for making this mod, I think its brilliant. ;)

Now for my noobish question: I have searched all over for the "HiRes Submarines mod" made by Mikhayl . I saw someone mentioning it earlier in this thread and also in the NYGM 3.2 Manual as an "Optional Extra", however I cant seem to find it at all, and the one d/l link I did find was dead. :cry:

I would very much appreciate it if someone could help me find it, or atleast point me in the right direction, or is there something similar compatible with NYGM? <3

Degis

Stiebler 07-03-09 03:25 PM

NYGM can now be downloaded from SubSim!

By kind permission of Neal Stevens (owner of SubSim), the NYGM supermod is now available from this link:

http://www.subsim.com/mods1/nygm/

Alternatively, click on my signature, below.

This is after continued difficulties with the FileFront web-site.

There are several NYGM manuals, since each new release has its own additional features. They are all collected together in the documentation folders for:
1. the NYGM 2.5 stand-alone version (the largest manual);
2. the NYGM 3.2 additional overlay.

Stiebler.

Rickster1 07-07-09 12:35 PM

Stuck

I have loaded via jsgme in the advised order nygm2.5,nygm3.0,ect but when I load the game it comes up on the loading\menu screen as nygm 2.5, whats wrong