SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   Living Silent Hunter III V5 - Download – Mod’s Tool’s, Info’s and Support.. (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=159165)

blueduck 01-06-10 11:51 AM

Hello Phoenix3000,

use your Windows Explorer and navigate to your LSH3V5-folder and the subfolder "data\Textures\TNormal\tex" and the same in "data\Textures\TLowRes\tex".

Rename or delete the "German.tga" and "German_m.tga".

Greetz Blueduck

Phoenix3000 01-06-10 01:08 PM

Thanks for the quick reply Blueduck! :salute:

Cheers!

Px3000

johan_d 01-06-10 05:44 PM

Seems interresting!
Downloading now, and will play it over the weekend..

Some questions:
- is the campaign altered like in gwx?
- some solution for the weather?
- grammaphone included?

blueduck 01-06-10 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johan_d (Post 1231746)
Seems interresting!
Downloading now, and will play it over the weekend..

Some questions:
- is the campaign altered like in gwx?
- some solution for the weather?
- grammaphone included?

Hello johan_d,

- yes the campaign is enlarged concerning SH3. Especially improved the Med. by 4 new missions in LSH3V5.
- What do you mean by "some solution for the weather?"
- no gramophone included - you might use your own songs. ;)

Greetz Blueduck

<overdose> 01-07-10 03:57 AM

Hi!! I have been playing new version for a week. I did't have any problem but I couldn't see any ship to sink. I started my patrol from 1 march in 1941 to 4 april 1941 and I loaded all lsh3 mods..

Magic1111 01-07-10 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by <overdose> (Post 1231998)
I loaded all lsh3 mods..

Hello !

Please post a screenshot of your LSH configuration, so that we can see which MODs and in which order you installed them.

Best regards,
Magic

blueduck 01-07-10 06:52 AM

Hello <overdose>,

"all MODs" is just tooo much! ;) The manuals will be your friend! :salute:

You should just use one of the GUIs. If you acivated one after the other the last one should be the one you see - I guess it is "Six-Dials-Simfeeling".

For the SLS-MODs use "_LSH3_V5_SLS_Schiffshorn-Leuchtkugeln-Seenotsignal" with either "_LSH3_V5_SLS_Spezialeffekte-Gross" or "_LSH3_V5_SLS_Spezialeffekte-Mittel" and then append "_LSH3_V5_SLS_Sinkverhalten-SH3" if you like!

Concerning "... but I couldn't see any ship to sink" you WILL NOT BE ABLE to see any ship until you deactivate the MOD "_LSH3_V5__Single-Multi-Player-Missionen". This one is for SingleMissions and MultiPlayerMissions!!!

For your Information:
If you keep the mouse a little staedy over each MOD there will be a Quickinfo available. Rightclick the mouse and open the manuals for further information about each MOD.

You should deactivate all the MODs and then select only the ones you like to try. Don't forget to activate "_LSH3_V5" first!
Maybe you better start a new career afterwards.

Greetz Blueduck

<overdose> 01-07-10 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blueduck (Post 1232041)
Hello <overdose>,

"all MODs" is just tooo much! ;) The manuals will be your friend! :salute:

You should just use one of the GUIs. If you acivated one after the other the last one should be the one you see - I guess it is "Six-Dials-Simfeeling".

For the SLS-MODs use "_LSH3_V5_SLS_Schiffshorn-Leuchtkugeln-Seenotsignal" with either "_LSH3_V5_SLS_Spezialeffekte-Gross" or "_LSH3_V5_SLS_Spezialeffekte-Mittel" and then append "_LSH3_V5_SLS_Sinkverhalten-SH3" if you like!

Concerning "... but I couldn't see any ship to sink" you WILL NOT BE ABLE to see any ship until you deactivate the MOD "_LSH3_V5__Single-Multi-Player-Missionen". This one is for SingleMissions and MultiPlayerMissions!!!

For your Information:
If you keep the mouse a little staedy over each MOD there will be a Quickinfo available. Rightclick the mouse and open the manuals for further information about each MOD.

You should deactivate all the MODs and then select only the ones you like to try. Don't forget to activate "_LSH3_V5" first!
Maybe you better start a new career afterwards.

Greetz Blueduck

thank you very much for your help :salute:

<overdose> 01-08-10 05:09 PM

how can I use sale's gui olc. I can't use the tdc variables by manuel:yawn:

blueduck 01-08-10 05:53 PM

Hello <overdose>,

rightclick your weapon officer. Depending whether you have turned on the 4 horizontal dials or not, change the read light to green or vice versa.

Greetz Blueduck

briklebritt 01-08-10 06:23 PM

i got some questions about LSH. Please answer..

- where is the back side of the attack disc? i thought it is in obs.scope, but i did not find it. if it is not there, how to get it in? i need it!

- i started through SH3 Commander on "Erprobungsstelle Kiel" - how to get out of the harbor? is there a feature for automatic ship out?

- can i use any enviroment mods with LSH? ManosEvironmentPro v3 (M.E.P v3) or Thomsen's Water V4 or something else?

<overdose> 01-08-10 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blueduck (Post 1233092)
Hello <overdose>,

rightclick your weapon officer. Depending whether you have turned on the 4 horizontal dials or not, change the read light to green or vice versa.

Greetz Blueduck

thank you very much for your help...i have also another question...how can i measure the distance with the periscope, I am familiar with the old manual targeting but this gui has different equipments :Dor is there any manuel for manuel targeting for lsh 3 :D

blueduck 01-08-10 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by briklebritt (Post 1233107)
i got some questions about LSH. Please answer..

- where is the back side of the attack disc? i thought it is in obs.scope, but i did not find it. if it is not there, how to get it in? i need it!

The rear side of the attack disc is not available in LSH3V5 GUI OLC. If you need it search for U-Jagd tools mod by joegrundman. But you will have to attach it manually!

Quote:

- i started through SH3 Commander on "Erprobungsstelle Kiel" - how to get out of the harbor? is there a feature for automatic ship out?
To get out of the harbour order your LI "6kn ahaed" and let your navigation officer set a course. :DL
There is no feature for "automatic ship out"!

Quote:

- can i use any enviroment mods with LSH? ManosEvironmentPro v3 (M.E.P v3) or Thomsen's Water V4 or something else?
Yes you can, if they do not collide with necessary files for LSH3V5; see appendix H in the "LSH3_V5_Minimanual_EN.pdf"

In approximately two weeks there will be a special version of ManosEvironmentPro for LSH3 V5 available.

Greetz Blueduck

blueduck 01-08-10 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by <overdose> (Post 1233129)
thank you very much for your help...i have also another question...how can i measure the distance with the periscope, I am familiar with the old manual targeting but this gui has different equipments :Dor is there any manuel for manuel targeting for lsh 3 :D

You should be able to use the same functions as used in standard OLC GUI therefore we didn't do a own manual. If you send me an e-mail I could send you an OLC Quick Reference.

Blueduck

johan_d 01-09-10 11:59 AM

Can Thompsen Ship mod be used with LSH?
If not do you consider it ?