SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   DW Mod Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=196)
-   -   LWAMI 3.11 Released (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=184853)

Markus 08-06-12 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molon Labe (Post 1843258)
I've been making a to-do list as ideas hit me:

And ask TLAM about fixing the navigation light glitch from the DARPA platforms. :)

Obviously, the spec's here aren't final and will need to be fully researched, so don't freak out if something's wrong there.

Might be better to add CH148 Cyclone instead of Sea King for Canadian?

Amono 02-03-13 03:36 PM

When using LWAMI 3.11 I can't see any contact lines in towed array broadband waterfall display. For example I tried Gulf breakout mission with vanilla DW and deployed TA and got own ship contact line in waterfall display. Same scenario with LWAMI 3.11 and the contact marker shows where the own ship contact line should be but there are no visible line.?

Zander 02-03-13 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amono (Post 2003773)
When using LWAMI 3.11 I can't see any contact lines in towed array broadband waterfall display. For example I tried Gulf breakout mission with vanilla DW and deployed TA and got own ship contact line in waterfall display. Same scenario with LWAMI 3.11 and the contact marker shows where the own ship contact line should be but there are no visible line.?

check here : http://www.subsim.com/radioroom//sho...d.php?t=103226
then down load " TimmyG00's Tactical Manual " 12th from the top
here : http://www.subguru.com/downloads.html it contains this "NB PC monitor check".

Fishbreath 02-24-13 04:03 PM

FWIW, I recently got the Steam version (library consolidation), and LWAMI 3.11 doesn't apply correctly to it (no splash screens, different databases compared to a friend with the Gamersgate version and LWAMI 3.11, font mod doesn't apply). My Gamersgate version does work correctly, though.

King_Zog 02-25-13 10:56 AM

Hi Fishbreath,

I use the steam version of dangerous waters, and LWAMI 3.11 installed correctly with no problems. All the other mods I have tried, including the latest version of RA/DWX also work fine, the only community made extra I can't seem to run is dwedit, I don't think that it recognises the steam version of the game...

darian_glinski 08-03-15 07:34 PM

DW LWAMI Crash Report

I am playing DW on Windows 10. I am using the fix for DW posted just today for Dangerous Waters and it works well without mods. I activate the LWAMI mod and Dangerous Waters crashes every couple minutes. I have disabled the mod for now and am hoping you will find and fix the error. Thank you.

Aktungbby 08-04-15 08:45 PM

welcome aboard!

darian_glinski!:Kaleun_Salute:

Jimbuna 08-05-15 09:01 AM

Welcome to SubSim darian :sunny:

ronwelch 08-12-15 07:49 PM

LWAMI Mission Edits

We really need to have a one-for-one edit of every mission to adjust for the sensor changes and add/remove contacts for variety and realism. The campaign and many scenarios are unplayable with the new database.

My mobo died so I fired up the old craptop with an ATI X1250 mobile. I was happy to play DW and SC again but of course the first thing I do is go for the latest mods (LwAmi 3.11). No go on the campaign. Immediate counterdetection on first mission. If all you did was crack it open and adjust the start speed to 3 kts, I bet it would be okay. But we need them all done and included in LwAmi 3.? or 4.0 or in their own archive.

Oh well. For now, I'll nix hunting subs if I can't use LwAmi and finally finish the campaign. It's on to Fleet Command and NWP - they did redo the campaign and missions so they're playable (at least I think they did).

Aktungbby 08-12-15 10:30 PM

Welcome back

ronwelch!:salute: after a bit of a silent run!

Tolotos1k 12-09-15 02:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hallo für die Deutsche Version habe ich mir einfach ein paar Batch- Dateien
gebastelt.

Nach der Installation mit dem JSGM-Tool kopiert einfach die Batch Datei in den Ordner LW:\Dangerous Waters\Database.

Die Datei, im Anhang einfach in RenameE_G.bat umbenennen.

rem Umbennen E -> G

rename 3dobject.e3d 3dobject.g3d
rename airstrip.ead airstrip.gad
rename class.ebd class.gbd
rename countryname.ecd countryname.gcd
rename entity.eed entity.ged
rename launcher.eld launcher.gld
rename mast.emd mast.gmd
rename object.eod object.god
rename profile.epd profile.gpd
rename qmplatforms.eqd qmplatforms.gqd
rename qmtasks.eqd qmtasks.gqd
rename sensor.esd sensor.gsd
rename shipbasedaircraft.ehd shipbasedaircraft.ghd
rename thrust.etd thrust.gtd

Pause

Jimbuna 12-10-15 10:27 AM

Welcome to SubSim Tolotos1k :sunny:

frambueso 01-11-16 03:48 AM

Happy New Year!

Good day. I hope that we will be able to download a mod?

Mike Abberton 01-11-16 10:13 AM

You can find the LWAMI mod in the Downloads section here.

From your other thread, the RA mod can be downloaded from the developer's website. If you do a websearch for Dangerous Waters RA mod, you should be able to find a link.

Mike

Leemon 02-17-16 04:44 AM

Seems not everything showing up in game from Lwami as manual says.
I notice this on Orion, there is no Mk54 or CAPTOR option on loadouts. Same on Seahawk, no Mk54.
Also USNI reference does not have articles on these 2 weapons.

Installation was all good, tho there was 1 line saying: not correct args?

Can someone atleast confirm, that Lwami should add this weapons into game.