SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   DW Mod Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=196)
-   -   LWAMI 3.09-3.10 bug advisory and request for help (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=155704)

nohouan 06-01-10 10:52 AM

Nope, I'm not using the APAD database, haven't taken the time to check it out yet. I've noticed the same issue with the XIA Class SSBN.

Molon Labe 06-01-10 10:55 AM

Well, the reason I asked about other platforms present is because the periscope accesses the 3d world, so my first guess was that there was a model causing the problem.

But the Xia is an SCX model that's been around since 3.03 or something like that.

-GrayOwl- 06-02-10 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nohouan (Post 1408534)
Nope, I'm not using the APAD database, haven't taken the time to check it out yet. I've noticed the same issue with the XIA Class SSBN.

In what file occurs crush? Windows should write : in what file - in ЕХЕ or NavalSimEngine.

nohouan 06-02-10 04:16 AM

Well I don't think it's gonna be necessary, because Molon's Database make it work perfectly. It. Works.:up: A thousand thanks Molon & GrayOwl. Now I can properly explore this great mod.

See you around guys,
:salute:
and thanks again !

Molon Labe 06-02-10 10:29 AM

OK, if that fixed the problem we're going to have to release a new version sooner than expected--because your version is going to trigger database errors if you connect to an MP session.

Keep me posted and let me know if it's still running smoothly for you.

CapitanPiluso 06-03-10 06:54 AM

JGSME and 3.10

Afteer installing when I try to enable USNI data I get
"usnidata.grp" has already been altered by the "LwAmi_Mod" mod.
"usnidata.ndx" has already been altered by the "LwAmi_Mod" mod.

Is this OK ??

thanks

dd149 06-03-10 07:25 AM

Is this OK ??
Yes, this how JSGME works, you just click Ok and it will amend the files again. This happens when you enable one mod with another one already enabled.

Molon Labe 06-03-10 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CapitanPiluso (Post 1410332)

Is this OK ??

thanks

There isn't any need to enable the USNI separately. The 3.10 package includes the USNI update released shortly after 3.09. As long as you extracted the files into the graphics folder and ran the zusniinstaller.bat, when you enable 3.10, the USNI archive gets copied over along with the DB, doctrines, and 3d models.

CapitanPiluso 06-03-10 08:11 PM

Ok, thats right now, thanks again !

pjb1 06-04-10 02:36 PM

When using the akula when doing the loadout the 65cm and 53cm torps dont show up and as the 65-76 and ugst torps, when launched they show up. Also in the usni they have reverted back to the stock description and no 65-76 or ugst entry. It was correct in 3.09 or did i possibly do something wrong i followed the install instructions to the letter.

Molon Labe 06-04-10 05:35 PM

The only way to change the name of weapons as seen in the interface is to alter the .dll's, and that is something we've never done. We also haven't edited or replaced the USNI entries for those weapons.

pjb1 06-04-10 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molon Labe (Post 1411849)
The only way to change the name of weapons as seen in the interface is to alter the .dll's, and that is something we've never done. We also haven't edited or replaced the USNI entries for those weapons.

i uninstalled 3.10 and put back in 3.09 and the 65cm shows as the 65-76 in usni so somrthing happened between 3.09 and 3.10

TLAM Strike 06-04-10 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pjb1 (Post 1411902)
i uninstalled 3.10 and put back in 3.09 and the 65cm shows as the 65-76 in usni so somrthing happened between 3.09 and 3.10

Did you install our mod over another?

3.10 does not alter the torpedo's TOC file in the USNI or the USNI files for the 65-76 torpedo.

I just checked the file I uploaded to SUBSIM.

pjb1 06-05-10 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLAM Strike (Post 1412087)
Did you install our mod over another?

3.10 does not alter the torpedo's TOC file in the USNI or the USNI files for the 65-76 torpedo.

I just checked the file I uploaded to SUBSIM.

i installed following the install txt to the letter. I have other mods on PC but use the jgsme. Will try on my laptop it has only Lwami.

nohouan 06-06-10 08:13 AM

To Molon :
Don't worry, I know that my Database is now a mutant, so I won't go MP.
But that didn't solve the problem entirely, other plateforms are messing with the game. Can't tell wich ones, but never mind. It's still playable (sort of), and as Fleet Command did the same kind of CTDs, so I'm used to it.

Bye, guys !