SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Classic Subsims (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=173)
-   -   SH2-DC Mods Repository (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=132421)

Hitman 08-17-08 07:42 AM

Sorry for the delay, I'm on my vacation till end of august

Last Gasp is a SH2 mission :up:

Bubblehead Nuke 10-17-08 01:33 PM

Does anyone have any more mods for DC? I have seen lists but so far I have only seen 4 of them avaialble.

Please, those of you who have them please share with the rest of us.

Thank you

FIREWALL 10-17-08 03:39 PM

@ Sailor Steve

Sorry Steve but I can't make your links work. They just take me to a Filefront main page.

And I never have trouble with FF.

Any help would be appreiated.

I have both SHII and DC.

-=WELO=- 11-21-08 01:42 PM

hey guys

i am kinda new at this but .... do you know any MOD that lets you play for a BB or some thing bigger that a DD ??? :huh: :huh:

Hitman 11-22-08 11:55 AM

Wellcome aboard WELO :up:

There was a mod to play as Bismarck which replaced the Type II with that BB some time ago, though I can't find it anymore :hmm:

In DC you can control virtually anything with some editing :yep:

-=WELO=- 11-22-08 02:43 PM

well i tried in DC with the korella scenario editor but when i created myself with no waypoints only myself as a BB some wierd error showed up when i wanned to play the map the error was some .txt file :damn: :damn: :damn:

FIREWALL 11-22-08 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FIREWALL
@ Sailor Steve

Sorry Steve but I can't make your links work. They just take me to a Filefront main page.

And I never have trouble with FF.

Any help would be appreiated.

I have both SHII and DC.

bump :D

-=WELO=- 11-22-08 04:36 PM

well those links make me go to mainpage too :damn:

FIREWALL 11-22-08 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -=WELO=-
well those links make me go to mainpage too :damn:

Hi WELO :sunny: I guess this is us :damn: :damn: till Sailor Steve see's our posts. :yep: :lol:

Sailor Steve 11-22-08 06:33 PM

OH WOW! Sorry I missed your post before, Firewall. No, you're not having problems with FileFront, they just took them down because they are such big files and nobody downloaded them for awhile. I have to post from the library, so I can't put them up immediately. I'll load them on my flash drive and get them back up tomorrow.:sunny:

-=WELO=- 11-23-08 02:16 AM

thanks m8 :arrgh!:oh and hey firewall

JapLance 11-23-08 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -=WELO=-
well i tried in DC with the korella scenario editor but when i created myself with no waypoints only myself as a BB some wierd error showed up when i wanned to play the map the error was some .txt file :damn: :damn: :damn:

My recomendation for creating new missions for either SH2 or DC would be Kriegstanz by John Hopkin. Despite the development seems to be dead, it's an amazing tool. To get the lastest available release (2.6.19) you need to register in the forums, but it's well worth.

-=WELO=- 11-23-08 09:35 AM

i tried to do something with it but it only seems to has missions in it self and it is not able to create any :hmm: :hmm:

-=WELO=- 11-23-08 10:07 AM

oh sorry i got it

Sailor Steve 11-23-08 06:46 PM

Okay! My copies of every SH2 and DC mod I have are back on my FileFront page! Just click on my sig, and they're at the top.:sunny: