SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH4 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   [REL] Fall of the rising Sun for SH4 V1.5 Version 1.2 (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=147988)

Celloplayer5 08-10-09 10:23 PM

Btw can u plz put up a screenshot ur JSGME? Thanks

I'm goin' down 08-10-09 10:52 PM

Nope

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celloplayer5 (Post 1148659)
Btw can u plz put up a screenshot ur JSGME? Thanks

I cannot accomodate you. Sorry.

Celloplayer5 08-10-09 11:02 PM

Ok 1 last thing in ur explaining of how to use the jsgme software for fotrs u said that there were 4 files I only have 1 folder how can I get 4 files? I'm srry for all the questions but I just can't get my head around this moding thing

donut 08-10-09 11:50 PM

Celloplayer5

I will try to help you understand. I sent you a private message on this forum message board, have you read it ?

Celloplayer5 08-11-09 12:03 AM

Yes I will call asap

I'm goin' down 08-11-09 12:18 AM

okay, one more time

Read the initial post to this thread. There are three (not four) files to download.

First, download FOTRS and extract the file. Drag the extracted file to JGSME, which you should have opened on your desktop, and leave it there, ready for activation.

Second, download the Bug fix and extract the file. Drag the extracted file to JGSME and leave it there ready for activation.

Third, download the Carrier upgrade and extract the file. Drag the extracted file to JGSME and leave it there.

Now, the three files should be in the right panel of JGSME. Activate each in the order above. FOTRS will take some time to activate.

Good luck.

keltos01 08-11-09 04:57 AM

Maddy :

How did you make the aircraft shoot rockets ?

could you implement that for me on a corsair so that our boats in the Japanese Campaign could be attacked by it ?

on the same thought, could you make something like the :

http://uk.geocities.com/sadakichi09/army/i-1-ko.jpg

Kawasaki Ki-147 I-Go Type1-Ko Air to Surface Radio Guidance MissileLength : 5.77m
Wing Span : 3.60m
Hight : 1.06m
Wing Area : 3.60 Square Meter
All-Up Weight : 1,400Kg
Main Engine : Mitsubishi Tokuro-1Type3 Rocket (240Kg) X 1
Max Speed : 550Km/h
Range : 11Km
Warhead : 800Kg

http://uk.geocities.com/sadakichi09/army/IJA16.htm

AOTD_MadMax 08-11-09 05:58 AM

Hi Keltos,

yes i can implement the Rockets to your Mod, no Problem mate.

I have worked out the Yokosuka MXY-7 and she fly with same physics like the rockets but the range is to short. :hmmm:

This took a while until i can finish it.

Greets

Maddy

keltos01 08-11-09 06:04 AM

Thanks Mate !

pm me when you have it ready or post it here.

I would really enjoy being attacked by rockets ! :woot:

then of course I have to perfect my IBDM before that otherwise we'll be sunk pretty easily !

keltos

AOTD_MadMax 08-11-09 06:30 AM

Hi Keltos,

for working out this , i need the latest version of your mod cause to implement the rockets, some more files must be edit.

The smoke must be added, the sound must added +++++++

Greets

Maddy

I'm goin' down 08-21-09 07:38 PM

Da planes and da SCAF/scope fix

FOTRS QUESTIONS

I have the game about where I want it. Two improvemnets could help me.

I have enabled the no airstrikes mod, so I have no planes to deal withl, as opposed to the hordes permeating the stock FOTRS mod. I would not mind some planes. Who can recommend a good fix that they have used with FOTRS, something that they feel is realistic, in terms of airstrikes.

Secondly, I have become proficient at manual targeting using the TGT fix in the Easy AoB mod. It works well with FORTS. I tried a SCAF mod to help with periscope views, as the periscop views in the stock FOTRS game could be enhanced. I screwed up my scope mechanism when I tried to lock on a target. I deleted the mod, but I cannot remember which SCAF mod or version that caused the problem. Has anyone found a good mod that will work with FOTRS and will enhance the periscope views making it easier to get a range fix at longer range?

I'm goin' down 08-24-09 02:47 AM

song randomizer

I loaded the song randomizer. How can it be played in FOTRS. Their is nothing on the HUD that brings up the gramaphone. The gramaphone icon brings up the speed/distance chart.

Sledgehammer427 08-24-09 03:31 AM

did you check the corner of the Speed/Dist chart? IIRC the play button and so on should be there

AHHH! IM AN OLD MAN!

I'm goin' down 08-24-09 12:15 PM

Sledgehammer

Thank you, Captain. The answer was right in front of me but I did not see it when I pulled the speed chart. I missed the four small Gramaphone buttons which I now know are four little buttons at the bottom right of the pulldown speed chart. The buttons worked so well that the Gramaphone, which I loaded yesterday, worked without a hitch the first time I hit the play button.:up::yeah::sunny::know::):DL:D:woot::salute :

btw, what is "IIRC"?

Munchausen 08-24-09 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I'm goin' down (Post 1157847)
btw, what is "IIRC"?

:03: "If I Remember Correctly." When you hit 60, it becomes an automatic add-on to almost every reply.