PDA

View Full Version : How much longer for GWX?!?

SubSerpent
10-07-06, 08:37 PM
Ok, I know this question is stirring in the back of everyone's mind. So when is it gonna come out? Days, Weeks, Eerrrr...Months, Please don't say years :nope:

Just like the black man from the 'Dirty Harry' movie....."I gots to know"

At least give us a projected idea of when to expect it! Come on!

kylania
10-07-06, 09:04 PM
It'll be done when it's done. No sense in keeping asking, it won't help them finish faster. :)

SubSerpent
10-07-06, 09:13 PM
It'll be done when it's done. No sense in keeping asking, it won't help them finish faster. :)

But I want it now!!!!:cry:

"Gooses, Geeses, I want a Golden Goose for Easter!...and I forgot the rest of this stupid song" - from the Willy Wonka movie

stabiz
10-07-06, 09:26 PM
I would love to get a percentage estimate, like "GWX is 92% complete". I dont mind the waiting, it would just be good to know something.

Devs: Sorry, but you brought this on yourselves with that annoyingly good GW 1.1a.

Ducimus
10-07-06, 09:31 PM
http://asjewelers.com/FRstuff/11/schultz.jpg

P_Funk
10-07-06, 09:39 PM
I totally scoff whenever the devs say "it'll be done when it's done". They're not amateurs. They know exactly how much work is left.:cool: They're just... I dunno why exactly but they won't say when.

They can just as easily say "we have most of it done but a few reskins here and there plus some elements of the damage model still need tweaking." And seeing as how they are such consummate modderns they also probably have a vague idea at least of how long each thing will take.

I'm not being pissy or anything. I just always hate getting the "it'll be ready when it's ready" cause that always sounds like a rude answer. I'd much rather get the "sod off we don't wanna tell you cause of whatever reason we have". Thats a much better answer which is much more likely to shut people up. After that one I dont think we'd be getting many more "are we there yet?" threads.

Just me throwing ideas around though.:up:

Safe-Keeper
10-07-06, 09:46 PM
I totally scoff whenever the devs say "it'll be done when it's done". They're not amateurs. They know exactly how much work is left.:cool: They're just... I dunno why exactly but they won't say when.Maybe because they don't know?

As a mod/scenario developer myself, I know that there are a hundred factors that come into play when determining the release date of something.

So to spare the over-worked GW team of repeating the obvious: "It's done when it's done". Scoff away.

Cdre Gibs
10-07-06, 10:25 PM
Or if you really do prefer - "Sod off! We don't wanna tell you cause we are all on a Med Cruise enjoying the sun an getting a tan."

Is that better ? ;)

:lol:

catar M
10-07-06, 11:15 PM

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Hybris
10-08-06, 12:26 AM
I would like to remind everyone that these people have lives and families now tell which is more important a mod for us or time with the wife and kids?
Also what the hell is GWX?

kylania
10-08-06, 03:30 AM
GWX is the next version of the Grey Wolves "supermod". You can read some of the features here:

http://www.users.on.net/~jscones/TGW/news.html

The GW devs have hinted that the differences and improvements from GW 1.1a to GWX will be similar in scope to the changes made to a vanilla, stock version of SH3 and Grey Wolves 1.1a. It's got a lot of captain's very excited.

What many fail to remember, and which you pointed out, is that the devs involved in this are real people and as such have families and jobs they actually care about and can only develop this upcoming amazingness during their free time.

Drebbel
10-08-06, 03:33 AM
Pardon my ignorance, but what does the X in GWX stand for ?

Xperience ?
Xtra ?
Roman number 10 ?
X-rated ?

kylania
10-08-06, 03:36 AM
Grey Wolves Xenodocheionology edition.

It's for Kaleuns that love hotels.

(Go on! Look it up! ;)

JScones
10-08-06, 03:55 AM
eXpansion. :)

Cdre Gibs
10-08-06, 05:15 AM
What he said ^ :up:

Kruger
10-08-06, 07:13 AM
About two weeks ago I uninstalled my SH3, because I had messed it up with all sorts of mods and it was looking really weird. So I said to myself that the next time I would install it back, it would be with GWX. Please...don'r let me forget how to play the game :D

Drebbel
10-08-06, 07:19 AM

Ah, so it is an add-on and not a full package ?

stabiz
10-08-06, 07:21 AM
No, the X is for Xtremely awaited.

Pants
10-08-06, 07:55 AM
No..X stands for Xtended, GWX is not a patch or a small addon, It is a "FullPackage" It takes GW 1.1a and has re-built it from scratch, not going into too much detail but take GW1.1a and roughly Times it by, well you get the idea...;)

Razman23
10-08-06, 07:58 AM

Ah, so it is an add-on and not a full package ?

Its both and its neither.

One thing is for sure, when this gets released, there will be hell around here for about two weeks. Download sites will be jammed or knocked off line, those lucky enough to D/L the mod before the storm starts will be bragging, and of course, there will be the usual 'I cant get this to work' issues.

Even though the GWX team tests their material the best they can, they cannot forsee any complications arising from thousands of differnt computer setups.

If I were UBISOFT, I would be thanking this team for doing what its doing to their game and kicking a certain company to the curb for what it did for this game.

That is all and now I wait with baited breath. No, wait.....I had tuna fish for lunch, nevermind. :up:

SubSerpent
10-08-06, 08:28 AM
This is why I think the mod should be "secretly" released to a few "trustworthy" people on here a few days before the actual release date to people who have the capability to provide an additional unique download link. This way there are several more places to get it from without having to wait forever to get it from the already limited places.

These people should be bound by an agreement not to let anyone know they have it until the actual release date. Once they have it uploaded to an accreditable place they should contact the head of GWX to provide the link to be used to download it from. This way the Dev team can add it to their first post to the community that it is out and all the places where it can be downloaded from.

All the "trustworthy" people should be doing is uploading it to a place that it can be downloaded from and nothing else. Perhaps 2-3 days before the offical release date for sufficient upload time. No comments to the community that they have it or providing the link to their friends earlier than the official word by the GWX team.

I can imagine this download will once again be huge and it would make it a much smoother process if the Dev team decides to do it this way. This gives the Dev team more time to focus on answering questions or concerns about the actual mod itself and not about where it can be downloaded from and all that jazz like what happened with GW when it came out!

Just something to think about DEV team. Some of us on here would like to help in getting it distributed to the community as quickly as possible! :up:

Think about how many additional links you would need and seeing if there are any volunteers on here that can be deemed "trustworthy" to do this for you.

mr chris
10-08-06, 08:48 AM
Good idea SubSerpent:up:
What would class a Trustworthy person?:hmm:
What about all members of the dev team?
What if all the devs on the game all uploaded it a file sharing site such as filefront?
Then as you said all the links were posted on the first posting saying that it had been released. I belive the are quite a few devs on the team so you would have a bigger chance to download it straight away.

SubSerpent
10-08-06, 09:19 AM
Good idea SubSerpent:up:
What would class a Trustworthy person?:hmm:
What about all members of the dev team?
What if all the devs on the game all uploaded it a file sharing site such as filefront?
Then as you said all the links were posted on the first posting saying that it had been released. I belive the are quite a few devs on the team so you would have a bigger chance to download it straight away.

That is true! But people like Gizzmoe (a moderator on here, not a modder or on the DEV team) have been known to upload it to bit torrent sites out of the kindness of their heart. That IS contributing to the community in a HUGE way. The more "unique" links provided the more smoothly the distrubution process will be. Of course this means that a few additional people (not on the Dev team) would have to step up to the plate and provide an additional download source. If they were able to download the mod a few days prior to the official release date, they would have enough time to upload it to an additional download source. The more the better I always say. Even 5-10 more unique download sources is better than none! :up:

What happened with GW's was that once the mod came out and was downloadable from a very select few download sources, everyone downloaded it and installed it right away and forgot about the rest of the community for a few days to weeks after playing and testing it out. This left the rest of the community to have to wait (in some cases a month) after the official release date to find a link that wasn't totally backed up with downloads in queue.

By releasing a few days prior to a select few (5-10 non Dev people plus all the links that Dev team can produce) that might be enough to spread it out a bit better than last time. Then it should be notated to those who have downloaded it on the official release date or a few days after the official release date to try and produce yet another download source for the community to download it from. This will ensure that there are plenty of sources out there to get it from and allows everyone to get it reasonably faster than last time.

This BENEFITS the Devs by allowing them to focus more an legit questions about the MOD and not where it can be downloaded from and how much longer will it take for a server to be available. I highly recommend the DEV team not answer questions about the mod itself for at least a week after the official release date just to further enforce the idea about sharing the mod FIRST then asking questions about the mod. This would knock out a lot of repeat posts from people asking the same questions over and over again.

This is what happened last time.

Only a handful of download sources

HUGE demand for the mod

People with faster connections got the mod within a day or two after the mod came out but ran off to play the mod and not provide an additional download link.

People with slower connections or people late to the table all collided with one another on the limited download sources.

The first people to download the mod had already begun to ask questions about why this was like this and why that was lke that in the mod. This forced the mod team to give an answer to the those questions but at the same time people were still asking about where to download it from and the mod team then had to address those concerns.

Then the people who had asked the first questions about the mod had been given an answer already.

Finally, a week or two after the official release date some of the slower connections had the mod. By this time the questions that the first downloaders had asked had moved way down the line in the forum and now the ones new to the mod were asking the same questions once again. This just added to the confusion to everyone who didn't have the mod and some people were skeptical if it was even worth the download. Some people made it sound bad and like a waste of time to download because the Dev team hadn't answered their question efficiently because either they had already answered it a million times before in the forum or they were still swamped with people still asking where to download it from.

In the end it finally worked out, but it took WAY longer than it needed to. It reminded me of a million starving ethiopians running through 1 door all at the same time to try and get the 1 donut on the other side. It was very bottlenecked!

I'm just suggesting that the Dev team open more doors prior to the official release date by only a few days. Sometimes just providing a little more effort in the beginning goes a long ways to make things work out much smoother in the long run.

mr chris
10-08-06, 09:37 AM
Totaly agree with your thinking SubSerpent:up:
I would be more than happy once i get it DL when i comes out to upload it to my filefront page if it was needed. Though the are im sure people more in the know on these matter than myself iam after all very new to this uploading and modding lark.

SubSerpent
10-08-06, 09:39 AM
I would start by asking around the forum to those that "shared" an upload link the last time if they would be willing to do it again prior to the release date. Obviously those people care about the community and have past experiences in "sharing". I'd say those people can be trusted more so than anyone else. Then ask around the community if anyone has there own website or FTP site, if they too would be willing to help get it distributed as quickly as possible once the official release date has been announced by the Dev team.

The more reliable download links the better and this could possibly spread them all over the globe so that people in the UK aren't having to download it from servers in the US and etc.

Hopefully this idea will allow for more than enough reliable sources to get it from prior to the official release date and allows for a much smoother transition.

This will also (hopefully) allow for most everyone to be on the same page as far as bugs/fixes/workaround go if any are found by the community during the first week. Then the Dev team would have more time to focus on fixing problems and addressing questions about the MOD and not "Where can I get the Mod from"

Biggles
10-08-06, 09:43 AM
I can wait.....my gaming comp. dosen't work so......:shifty:

SubSerpent
10-08-06, 09:45 AM

I'd be getting a new comp if I were you! Just my $0.02 since games and mods aren't getting any less sophisicated in the future! They just seem to keep getting more and more demanding :damn: Oh Well! I guess this is a good thing! :yep:

Biggles
10-08-06, 11:21 AM

I'd be getting a new comp if I were you! Just my $0.02 since games and mods aren't getting any less sophisicated in the future! They just seem to keep getting more and more demanding :damn: Oh Well! I guess this is a good thing! :yep:

Heh, yeah I'd sure want a new comp. but those bloody things are expensive ye know.....dad wants to fix this one and I say "Sure thing pop".

So the problem is that my graphic card (NVidia GF5700FX, nasty card, do NOT buy it!!!) broke down after two years of use.......So I bought the Nvidia BFG 7600GS AGP card, suppose to be quite good....now my power source is on 250w, and you need about 350w so I need to buy a new one...unfortnately, I have a Dell Dimension 8200 and to get a new power source for that model that fits then I have to buuy from Dell which is VERY expensive if you compare to the general store.

To make a long history short: My life and comp. is FUBAR!!!!:damn:

FIREWALL
10-08-06, 11:48 AM
HI Everyone:D Igot a dl site to volunteer...mine and i promise not to play it till release date.:huh: oh oh there goes my nose growing again:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ducimus
10-08-06, 12:23 PM
Pardon my ignorance, but what does the X in GWX stand for ?

Xperience ?
Xtra ?
Roman number 10 ?
X-rated ?

I think the answer is pertty obvious in the sig pic alot of GW team members are using ;)

SubSerpent
10-08-06, 12:26 PM
HI Everyone:D Igot a dl site to volunteer...mine and i promise not to play it till release date.:huh: oh oh there goes my nose growing again:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I think it wouldn't be a problem playing it if the Dev team goes with my idea AS LONG AS you have A) Already provided a verifiable link to them that shows your upload contribution works and B) You PROMISS not to tell ANYONE (not even your own mother) that you have a working copy of the mod. This means NO hooking people up before the OFFICIAL release date or even bragging or mentioning that you have a copy of it.

I haven't thought of a consequence for anyone who breaks the rules though. Maybe the Dev team could get a moderator or Neal to ban them forever from Subsim.com if they break the rules/promiss agreement! That would certainly be a good punishment for those found guilty and keep them from getting any patches or fixes that come out for quite awhile in the future!

Perhaps GWX could be "packed" in an installer program file that won't open until a "key code" has been released? This way the Dev team could hold onto at least that "key code" until the actual release day. This way nobody can even open up the installer program file and no one would be able to play it until the "key code" gets released to the public on the forums in the official GWX mod released thread. This would avoid any "pre-released" and downloaded versions of the mod to even be used by any of the "trustworthy" people who turned out to be "untrustworthy". What are they gonna do with a program file they can't even open?

There are several ways to go about it and to make the upload/download "sharing" process work A LOT smoother than the previous expansion.

Just some ideas that I'm throwing at the Dev team to help them out. If they have any better ideas then so be it! I just hope it turns out to be a much smoother process than before. My reason for this is because I (as well as others) found it difficult to get a working copy of the mod at first and when we did get it we had to ask the same questions that other people had already asked nearly a week prior to us. This quickly became frustrating to the Dev team as they got hammered with a plethora of questions (some new and some already addressed million +1 times) already.

Then those of us who were confused or unknowing about the mod started to make accusations that the mod was no good and yada yada yada because we didn't get the help we needed to make the mod work the way we wanted it to. This only furthered the question and answer process for the Dev team to have to respond to the BS that was being spread. This slowed down further advancements of the mod and fixes that were needed. I'm wondering still if there is anyone out there who hasn't even tried the GW mod because they saw some BS post from someone that made the mod look bad. This is a robbery to those people because they truely don't know what they are missing and now are too afraid to even make the effort to download a file that size thinking that it may be a waste of time.

I think the quicker it is released and the easier it is to download by the public the better the whole process will be. This allows everyone to be able to get it fairly quickly (even slow dial-up modems) and allows for people to test it out for themselves for a week and then come to the forums to start their postings about questions or problems they have encountered.

Now all the Dev team has to do is kick back and answer legitimate questions about the MOD and not about download links and about approximate waiting time, etc etc.

OMG! Could you imagine there being 50+ working and unique download sources just on the first day!?! Then if other people add one and then another and another this will spread wickedly fast!

Some folks may decide to leave their link up for a week or two before removing it just so that their bandwidth for the month doesn't get too high. That sometimes kicks up the costs if someone is renting a server for space or whatever. As long as they provided a link that first week or two, that would be truely great. This gives a lot of people the chance to get the mod and to add it to their servers and take some of the bandwidth.

bigboywooly
10-08-06, 01:11 PM
Geez I dont know what you guys are going on about
I just finished a mission in GWX :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Syxx_Killer
10-08-06, 03:03 PM

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::arrgh!::arrgh!::arrgh!:

kylania
10-08-06, 03:03 PM

You are evil and will be sunk!:damn::dead:

SubSerpent
10-08-06, 04:12 PM

DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU TO HELL!!! :damn: :damn: :damn:

FIREWALL
10-08-06, 04:25 PM
I just finished a mission in GWX :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl::D Shame on you. Your almost as bad as me .:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: "on 8th beer and cruzin smooth... Good Hunting:up:

VonHelsching
10-08-06, 05:09 PM
Well, I'm on my second career in GWX :lol:

Joking, of course. Still working, as we speak!

bigboywooly
10-08-06, 05:34 PM
Joking, of course. Still working, as we speak!

No your not :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

AG124
10-08-06, 06:42 PM
I couldn't even test it because my damn laptop is too slow - the fps even slow to a crawl looking at the stock museum.:cry:

Whenever I get home to my desktop - that will be different...

WilhelmSchulz.
10-08-06, 08:31 PM
A quick question. Will GW 1.1a missions be compatible with GWX?

bigboywooly
10-09-06, 12:47 AM

A quick answer . Wait and see :rotfl:

Biggles
10-09-06, 04:24 AM

Oh for heavens sake...............:nope: (Quote from Marvin in "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy", the movie)

I hope so commander, for your sake. The community is not as forgiving as I am.......(Darth Vader.....or almost.....)

Dowly
10-09-06, 10:08 AM

Oh for heavens sake...............:nope: (Quote from Marvin in "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy", the movie)

I hope so commander, for your sake. The community is not as forgiving as I am.......(Darth Vader.....or almost.....)

Let me put it the other way, do you want that the team starts to test the compatibility of GW1.1 missions with GWX? Or do you want the team to work on GWX and get it ready? ;)

WilhelmSchulz.
10-09-06, 12:49 PM
I was wondeing so I (and others) can play my missions without me remaking them.:damn:

Respenus
10-09-06, 12:59 PM
Let's just stop he whole "When will GWX come out?!" thing.

Let's wait. Maybe if we're quiet enough, the mods will be so pleased they're gonna work faster :smug:

And really, what does the "X" mean in GWX. And don't give me the look at the sig answer.

jaxa
10-09-06, 01:05 PM

Let me put it the other way, do you want that the team starts to test the compatibility of GW1.1 missions with GWX? Or do you want the team to work on GWX and get it ready? ;)

I strongly recommend working on GWX, because I'd like to play it as fast as it's possible. I don't play GW 1.1a, I'm waiting for GWX.
BTW, I don't want to press GW Team, but it would be good to know something more than "it will be done, when be done" - may be supposed release month (October, November, December)? I think this short info doesn't disturb working on GWX.
GW Team are very admirable for their work. Keep your good work, I hope we will be surprised with GWX.

Dowly
10-09-06, 01:06 PM
Let's just stop he whole "When will GWX come out?!" thing.
Yes, you are not going to get any answers other than 'When it is ready'. When the time is right and the team itself has more knowledge about it, you will be informed.

Let's wait. Maybe if we're quiet enough, the mods will be so pleased they're gonna work faster :smug:
The team is working really hard to get it finished, that also means that the guys dont have much time to answer this one question over and over again. You can ask how much you want, but as I stated you only get the one answer at this point.

And really, what does the "X" mean in GWX. And don't give me the look at the sig answer.
Then Iīll just need to shut up. :up:

may be supposed release month (October, November, December)?

Sure, we can give you guys a release date, BUT we wont do that. You all know how it is with the release dates, it just gives more pressure to the team and above that, alot of things can happen that will need to be taken care of even if it means that the release date wont hold.

I really know how you guys feel, I play alot of games and when Iīm waiting for some new game to be released itīs really a pain in the butt. Like the Half life 2, I waited it for a loooooooooong time and then when they changed the release date from the original I was ready to go the Valveīs office with Uziīs blazing.

spork542
10-09-06, 01:10 PM

Respenus
10-09-06, 01:21 PM
The team is working really hard to get it finished, that also means that the guys dont have much time to answer this one question over and over again. You can ask how much you want, but as I stated you only get the one answer at this point.

Then Iīll just need to shut up. :up:

MESSAGE UNDERSTOOD!!!

kapitanfred
10-09-06, 05:46 PM
It may well be a Chrissie pressie :lol: But for me, the longer it takes the better it will be. So GWX Team, keep on going. I for one have plenty of patience. :up:

Ducimus
10-09-06, 05:54 PM

Could you or another GW dev team member PM me, and let me know how the indian ocean is working out? I think i had three revisions of that areas RND layer before i went on holiday from sub simming. The irony is i've always wanted an active indian ocean, so i put in the time and effort into researching it and drafting the initial layers- and ive yet to motivated enough to seriously play there outside a few odd test runs. I ran outta gas, and am kinda burnt out on it i guess, go figure.

Nippelspanner
10-09-06, 06:46 PM
At the moment we have a lot major problems with the actual GWX version, a lot of CTDīs, so we dont think of a release in the next 3 months...

we have the goal to deliver you a great mod with many additions and without CTDīs, so give us the time pls...

last but not least - the first sentence was just a joke :88)

seriously... i understand everyone who says "i hate this "itīs done when itīs done" crap!"

but thats fact... :up:

Pants
10-09-06, 06:57 PM
What is GWX? and when will it be released? :doh:

Dowly
10-09-06, 07:10 PM
Oi Panties, whereīs your sig?? I cant see it. :doh:

MothBalls
10-09-06, 07:16 PM
What is GWX? and when will it be released? :doh:

GWX = Gotta Wait eXtreme
Release Date: Same day as Xanadu

Ducimus
10-09-06, 07:38 PM
Nipplespanner, thou art cruel!

edit: On a side note, i think im gonna go home tonight, install GW11a, modify some key files, and start a new patrol. Im sick of looking at my own mods, i think ill go play someone elses for once :D

ReallyDedPoet
10-10-06, 08:00 AM
Looking forward to playing it when it is done, appreciate the work that is being put into it.

Thanks.

jaxa
10-10-06, 09:26 AM
At the moment we have a lot major problems with the actual GWX version, a lot of CTDīs, so we dont think of a release in the next 3 months...

we have the goal to deliver you a great mod with many additions and without CTDīs, so give us the time pls...

seriously... i understand everyone who says "i hate this "itīs done when itīs done" crap!"

This type of answers could make many players very nervous, don't do it again, Nippelspanner :D
Could you say how many percent of work have you done (approximately)?

Nippelspanner
10-10-06, 09:31 AM

This type of answers could make many players very nervous, don't do it again, Nippelspanner :D

Of course I can say how many percent of GWX is done... I guess somewhere between 0% and 100%

Sorry, couldnt resist!:rotfl:

All I can say: Stay calm, be patient... The engines running at top speed ;)

jaxa
10-10-06, 10:29 AM

Of course I can say how many percent of GWX is done... I guess somewhere between 0% and 100%

Sorry, couldnt resist!:rotfl:

All I can say: Stay calm, be patient... The engines running at top speed ;)

Thanks for fast reply, but near 0 or 100%, first half or second half, first, second, third or fourth quarter of all? ;)

Dowly
10-10-06, 10:44 AM
Letīs just say that the glass is half full, not half empty. :rotfl:

Pants
10-10-06, 10:45 AM
More than we started...and less than needs to be released.

Coda
10-10-06, 10:56 AM

Maybe the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

Dowly
10-10-06, 10:57 AM
Maybe the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

:rotfl::up:

yobert
10-10-06, 11:14 AM
Problem is that some super games like medieval2 total war is coming out soon.
So i will not have time for the new GW if its to late :p

Ducimus
10-10-06, 11:53 AM
The problem with spilling out a timeframe on when its released is that the GW team needs flex time in case something goes wrong. Once someone lays out a timeline, people tend to expect it to be kept regardless of reason which puts more pressure on the GW crew.

bigboywooly
10-10-06, 12:02 PM
The problem with spilling out a timeframe on when its released is that the GW team needs flex time in case something goes wrong. Once someone lays out a timeline, people tend to expect it to be kept regardless of reason which puts more pressure on the GW crew.

Exactly
:up:

SubConscious
10-10-06, 12:16 PM
They say the best things in life are worth waiting for. In this age of instant gratification, the opportunity to anticipate something great should be appreciated. Personally, I'd rather have the mod done correctly than quickly, so I'd encourage the developers to take their time. I'm sure GWX will be well worth the wait.

My hat is off to anyone who gives their time and energy to making SH3 a better game. As for the developers of the supermods, well, you guys are just awesome. :up:

kylania
10-10-06, 01:09 PM

SH3 is better than any new games! :rock:

Safe-Keeper
10-10-06, 01:33 PM
Problem is that some super games like medieval2 total war is coming out soon.If it's still got no naval battles, I'm not getting it. I'm tired of Automatically Resolve battles when I could have been torpedoing those pesky Frankish galleys in a beutifully rendered 3D sea.

How many tubes did longboats have again:-??

Maybe the glass is twice as big as it needs to be."Maybe". Just "maybe".

:p

Biggles
10-10-06, 03:29 PM
SH3 is better than any new games! :rock:

Well......I don't wanna dig myself into SH3 all too much.

Belive me: I LOVE SH3 butt I'm still allowed to play other games, right? So I try to mix, play any games you like and you have a lot of fun.

stabiz
10-10-06, 03:49 PM

Man, the demo is great!