PDA

View Full Version : SHIV and suppermods

WilhelmSchulz.
10-07-06, 10:46 AM
How long after SHIV comes out do you think we will see the GW and NYGM devs start working on supper mods(maby evean together)

bigboywooly
10-07-06, 11:16 AM
How long after SHIV comes out do you think we will see the GW and NYGM devs start working on supper mods(maby evean together)

:o Give us a break
Hopefully noone will have to work on SH4 as the devs may get it right :rotfl: :rotfl:
Ummm ok then

I should imagine after the last few months the GW dev team wont want to do anything other than actually play the game for a while

mr chris
10-07-06, 12:12 PM
Aye you guys deserve to play the game for a change. :yep: :up: I wonder how you guys wil cope without loads of work to do.:p

Tuddley3
10-07-06, 12:23 PM
I don't think there is anyway around modding. There will be new ship builders with new skins, new missions by Wilhelm(:up:), new sound effects, new uniforms, faces, periscopes & uzo's, pin up girls:rock:, and the list goes on and on. There will always be someone devoting their time and talents to improve the game.

bigboywooly
10-07-06, 01:13 PM
Aye you guys deserve to play the game for a change. :yep: :up: I wonder how you guys wil cope without loads of work to do.:p

Believe me I will survive
No more endless hours poring over files - starting and restarting game
Time to sleep
Reaquant myself with the wife and kids

Oh I think I will manage :rotfl: :rotfl:

Immacolata
10-07-06, 02:10 PM
If there is a suppermod for SHIV I'd like coleslaw and porkchops in my my mod. Yum. Some supper that'll be :rotfl:

JScones
10-07-06, 07:04 PM
If there is a suppermod for SHIV I'd like coleslaw and porkchops in my my mod. Yum. Some supper that'll be :rotfl:
Damn you getting in before me! LOL!

Hybris
10-07-06, 10:54 PM
One mod that should be looked into if at all possible is... dare I say it U-boat importing! now your friend that had served you so well in the war on Britian will switch sides and sink Japs!

U-17 WILL SINK THE YAMATO!:rock:

Klt_KUrtz
10-08-06, 07:47 AM
:up: I hope they will continue to mod as U301 will stay on active service in the Atlantic!
(Or until another North Atlantic game appears.)
KUrtz.

Ducimus
10-08-06, 12:32 PM
When SHIV comes out, ill be dropping SH3 like a brick, and i have no intention of doing any modding for SH4 at all. Althoguh i know whats going to happen. I'll start playing, ill see something that annoys the piss out of me for whatever resason, and ill start fishing around in the game files. Thats how it starts......

Boris
10-08-06, 02:34 PM
I hope it will somehow be possible to mod the atlantic campaign into SH4, to make one complete game.

U-snafu
10-08-06, 04:51 PM
I hope it will somehow be possible to mod the atlantic campaign into SH4, to make one complete game.

:yep: :yep: I can see it now--"GWTW"==Grey wolves "the world":up:

Of course most of the GW dev team wil be threatned with divorce or being left high and dry by their significant others if they even try to attempt it:rotfl: :rotfl:

Cdre Gibs
10-08-06, 11:29 PM
Or I can have you draged out at dawn, kicking and screaming, put you up against the wall and shot for even the mere thought of a possability of a "GWTW"==Grey wolves "the world Mod" entering your mind.

Have a Nice day! :D

:lol: