PDA

View Full Version : Crashes in Grey Wolves

thehiredgun
09-24-06, 01:17 PM
Had 43 patrols with no crashes . On the 44-46 patrols it would never let me have a save. Everytime I would try to retrieve a save it would crash, crash, crash. Starting war over again,does anybody what is causing the crashes?

bigboywooly
09-24-06, 04:04 PM
Had 43 patrols with no crashes . On the 44-46 patrols it would never let me have a save. Everytime I would try to retrieve a save it would crash, crash, crash. Starting war over again,does anybody what is causing the crashes?

:o how the hell did you manage 43 patrols

Dowly
09-24-06, 05:09 PM

With 43 'clean' patrols, IŽd say it has nothing to do with GW. :up: Tho, i dont know what could cause it. Something messed up with your PC maybe?

Deimos01
09-24-06, 07:07 PM
Did you add any new mods then try and load a mid patrol save? Thatll do it everytime. Make ya crash I mean.

von Zelda
09-24-06, 07:56 PM
Files get corrupted for no apparent reasons. My last game began to crash after 28 patrols. I'm now on my 2nd patrol back in 1939.

Your best bet would be to uninstall everything and then reinstall before starting over.