PDA

View Full Version : Anyone w/ barricade ship files?

U-snafu
09-24-06, 08:25 AM
Does anyone know if the sunken barricade ships from GW are available for seperate download?

A while back I installed U-warace 1.7 over GW and one of the things broke because of it was the loss of the barrier ships due to the SCR,LND,RND files being overwritten. and of course i deleted by mistake my original GW files:oops: . I know there is a new ship wreck mod just out but i really like to script the GW barrier ships back into certain harbors in my campaign files without having to do a complete reinstall of GW to pull those certain files.

Or am I mistaken and they don't belong to the data sea and roster folders? Are they a texture/terrain item?

bigboywooly
09-24-06, 10:46 AM
Does anyone know if the sunken barricade ships from GW are available for seperate download?

A while back I installed U-warace 1.7 over GW and one of the things broke because of it was the loss of the barrier ships due to the SCR,LND,RND files being overwritten. and of course i deleted by mistake my original GW files:oops: . I know there is a new ship wreck mod just out but i really like to script the GW barrier ships back into certain harbors in my campaign files without having to do a complete reinstall of GW to pull those certain files.

Or am I mistaken and they don't belong to the data sea and roster folders? Are they a texture/terrain item?

They are in the submarine folders as they are submerged
Have a look in there :up:

U-snafu
09-24-06, 06:42 PM
Yep they were there. I was wondering what the "BARR" under the enviroment listing in the sub tab of the editor was--i guess i should of played and experimented with the editor a little more:oops: .

Thanks again bbw, i'll lay off the questions for awhile and give you a break:D