PDA

View Full Version : Uboat aces list

Warmonger
09-16-06, 04:23 PM
Is there any way that my own Kaleun is included in this list like in Aces of the Deep? I always kinda feel a bit left out when I see my name not among the others but right there at the bottom of the page...

panthercules
09-16-06, 05:00 PM
Is there any way that my own Kaleun is included in this list like in Aces of the Deep? I always kinda feel a bit left out when I see my name not among the others but right there at the bottom of the page...

I have figured out a way to get my former/other Kaleuns whose careers have been completed onto the list with the real Aces, but my method requires a bit of editing of .cfg files outside of the game. It's kind of cool seeing how well my other guys did compared to the real guys and to my current Kaleun's progress. However, I don't know how you would put your current Kaleun on the list in "real time" so you could see it when you get back to port and open up the Aces list, since it needs to use the updated totals from your current patrol.

I suppose it would be possible if you were to save and exit just before docking at port, make the edits to the files using the latest totals for your current patrol, and then load back in and dock in port - that would make it show up in the top list, but I'm not sure how or whether you could keep it from also showing your totals at the bottom like it does now. Also, even the way I know how to get your Kaleuns on the top list would only work once your Kaleun is in the top 10 or however many it displays - if they're totals aren't high enough, the won't show up on the list even using my manual editing process.

SeaWolf IV
09-16-06, 05:17 PM
SH3 Commander allows you to view your current tonnage in the same list as well as past careers.