PDA

View Full Version : wac 1.8light crash

kaizerkat
09-14-06, 05:38 PM
hey all
on my first patrol to grid AO98,the Gdansk port.Tried 3x to get to the port,but when i get within 50km i CTD.At the time of approach there's german task forces in the port,maybe attacking the port or something like that.Could it be that there's alot of action going in the port and it's too much for my computer,does anyone have any ideas?
good hunting

GT182
09-14-06, 07:25 PM
:hmm: Might help to know what you're running for a computer before anyone says anything. ;)

kaizerkat
09-15-06, 03:11 PM
right.i'm running a HP 2.4G 1016ram memory,w/a 6200 nvidia pci graphics card

U-snafu
09-15-06, 04:42 PM
I'm using a similar setup but with only 512 ram and have never had any ctd while using version 1.7 w/GW. For me, when entering Gdanzk the game starts to lag for a few moments (lots of stuka and other aircraft flights load up for that battle-and a few Task forces sail in) but after a few seconds of choppiness it usually is no prob. Try asking this in the U-War ace thread---han solo usually responds fairly quickly there. Also if you read back some in that thread-i believe there was a issue of ctd's in one of the versions that was addressed-not sure which or what the issue was.

Anyway-your rig should be enough to run it.