PDA

View Full Version : Grey Wolves Xpansion: Dev Chat On UBRS Coming

terrapin
09-13-06, 03:04 AM
see http://mpgtext.net/u-boot/The_News/Latest_SH3_News/SH3%3A_GWX_Dev_Chat_On_UBRS_Coming/

Biggles
09-13-06, 10:29 AM
An expansion of Greywolves???
Does that means that it wont be free to download anymore:cry:

Pants
09-13-06, 10:32 AM
it will always be free mate :up:

down and out
09-13-06, 10:32 AM

Yes it will still be free
Its called GWX
Check it out on the mods page

kylania
09-13-06, 10:33 AM

Nah, it'll still be a free download, only way better. :)

Biggles
09-13-06, 10:40 AM
Huzzah! I haven't got it yet! my gaming comp. is broken down :damn: (as I've said a zillion times:) ) and I just found out about GW some weeks ago.

kylania
09-13-06, 01:46 PM
I'm rather disappointed by this to be honest. Instead of working on the expansion to make it perfect and giving us information about GWX they should give us what they have now and fix it all later!! Hey, it works for commercial software companies and that way I wouldn't have to wait weeks more! :yep::rock::D

Pants
09-13-06, 04:12 PM
Because we want to try to release a polished version of the mod instead of releasing patch after patch, to fix small things..i'm sure you guys would get sick of downloading constant patches

kylania
09-13-06, 04:31 PM
But.. that involves waiting and waiting just won't do. :P

Pants
09-13-06, 04:35 PM

LOL sorry but there's nothing i can do ;)

elite_hunter_sh3
09-13-06, 08:19 PM

patience young jedi patience in time everything will come. all games will come in time, mods everything will come. patience is key otherwise you will have a mental breakdown and buy SW.:p

ReallyDedPoet
09-13-06, 08:31 PM
There putting the work and time in ( developers ), waiting won't kill us.

terrapin
09-14-06, 12:50 AM
I bet you all found december way more exciting than january when you were...even younger than today..?:hmm: ...:huh: ....:88) ....:D

Besides that (just to quote an old dev joke from the Falcon 4 SuperPak days, hehe), the

GWX ETA is out!

GWX
will be
available
in
3-4 weeks
(This ETA is valid until the actual arrival of GWX)

THE_MASK
09-14-06, 01:22 AM
Will GWX only be downloadable from U-boot.realsimulation.com. YES or NO thanks.

terrapin
09-14-06, 02:24 AM
Will GWX only be downloadable from U-boot.realsimulation.com. YES or NO thanks.

It depends...:D

terrapin
09-14-06, 02:25 AM
....if other mirrors are up or not...:lol:

Jimbuna
09-14-06, 04:48 AM
Because we want to try to release a polished version of the mod instead of releasing patch after patch, to fix small things..i'm sure you guys would get sick of downloading constant patches

Your right Pants...the wait for a 'problem free' (as much as is reasonably practicable) version has got to be worth the wait. :yep:

Kpt. Lehmann
09-14-06, 08:34 AM

Oh yes there will certainly be mirrors in place prior to release. It would be terrible if one location tried to handle all that traffic.

I'm glad people like what we build though.

Jimbuna
09-14-06, 08:44 AM

Oh yes there will certainly be mirrors in place prior to release. It would be terrible if one location tried to handle all that traffic.

Why?...you can't honestly think there will be that much interest surely! ;) :lol: :up: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: ........:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

terrapin
09-14-06, 01:44 PM

Why?...you can't honestly think there will be that much interest surely!

Well, 'cause UBRS has still 20 Megs of it's freespace account left all should be in balance...:rotfl: :rotfl:

Grrbob25
09-14-06, 02:48 PM

I'm a steam user.....I got used to that along time ago, I can take it