PDA

View Full Version : grey wolves mod

FritzC6
09-12-06, 10:13 AM
Hi everybody:ahoy:

only have sh3 for 2 months orso and got the gw mod
Great job they did on that ! kudos :up:

now 2 questions plz

1- how can i chance my u boat skins ( where can i find them and how do i apply them? ((noob)) )

2- where are the ice bergs?? :D i've seen trailers of sh3 with them in it but never run into them , wich grids?

thank you

Fritz

_Seth_
09-12-06, 12:57 PM
Hi, and welcome! If yoiu go to UBRS ( http://u-boot.realsimulation.com ) (http://u-boot.realsimulation.com)
and look around, you will find many good downloads there (Skins, mods,vid's..).

To apply the skins: When i want a new skin, i just downloads it, then i copy the contents of the download (usually a file called Data) into the SHIII root directory(overwriting the Data folder in SHIII: take it easy, it only affect the subs skin, and nothing else...!). Then it will copy itself on to the respective sub.

I hope this helped.... :up:

Icebergs: Well, i think everybody here on subsim are on the lookout for icebergs in shIII, especialy in the campaign mode. In the single missions there is IIRC one mission with icebergs. (Mates, please correct me if im wrong..).

SteamWake
09-12-06, 01:45 PM
Icebergs: Well, i think everybody here on subsim are on the lookout for icebergs in shIII,

I think that pretty much sums it up.

Rose
09-12-06, 03:24 PM
Not to get off topic or anything, but I've been wondering since I joined in May... What does IIRC mean?

Dowly
09-12-06, 03:28 PM
Not to get off topic or anything, but I've been wondering since I joined in May... What does IIRC mean?

IIRC = If I Recall Correctly
AFAIK = As Far As I Know
IM(H)O = In My (Honest) Opinion

That should give you the basics. :up:

kylania
09-12-06, 04:03 PM
OHLBPARIUCITS = Ok, who let Bernard pilot again resulting in us crashing into the subpens?

Lovro
09-12-06, 04:18 PM
Sorry to hijact- but is there a way to make my game run more smootly in GW mod. The stock game ran on the "edge" but now since I installed GW, GW kills with super long loading times and lag in ports or next to convoys which doesnt make the game normaly playable:damn: (I like realy the mod otherwise). And if there is no way to fix this- is there any simillar mod which is not so demanding on PC?

_Seth_
09-12-06, 04:24 PM
Hi Lovro! The only thing i can suggest, is to buy more RAM. I dont know if the NYGM mod is more or less demanding on your system, but maybe some other could answer that. Anyway: start savin' some bucks, and get some more RAM. SHIV is coming, and i dont think its less demanding than SHIII! :D

_Seth_
09-12-06, 04:25 PM
OHLBPARIUCITS = Ok, who let Bernard pilot again resulting in us crashing into the subpens?
Thats sooo good!!! Excellent!!!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: